Saturday, September 1, 2012

CAUTION!!! DON'T SET THE KINGDOM ALARMS OFF

CAUTION!!! DON'T SET THE KINGDOM ALARMS OFF

If a customer walks out of a store with merchandise he has not paid for it sets off an alarm to notify everyone of a possible theft in progress. To say there was something personal involved with the alarms going off would be foolish. Even if the owner were to walk out with his own property, it would set it off, if it was uncleared merchandise. When you understand the mechanics of heaven you will not try to enter without having your sins paid for. This is absolutely impersonal and has nothing to do with your, upbringing, or your ancestry. All kinds of alarms go off when unpaid sin tries to go through the holiness doors.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 (AMP) Sin cannot exist in the presence of holiness, death results and and it is nothing personal. Moses was My friend, but he could not get in view of My holiness. I warned him, "you can not see my face: for there shall no man see Me, and live. [21] I said, Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: [22] And it shall come to pass, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by: [23] And I will take away My hand, and you can see my back parts: but My face will not be seen." Exodus 33:20-23 (KJV)

As long as My close friend Moses had a sinful nature, My holiness would kill him, if he got too close. It's the same with high voltage, anyone who gets to close they the are electrocuted, without warning or respect of persons, they are dead. Multitudes believe that favor, personality and good works will allow them to pass through without setting the alarm off, this is foolish thinking. It is no different than the Home Depot alarm, saying your a very polite person so I won't go off when you pass with unchecked goods.

"If anyone hears My teachings and fails to observe them, does not keep them, but disregards them, it is not I, but the word, who judges him. For I have not come to judge and to condemn and to pass sentence and to inflict penalty on the world, but to save the world. [48] Anyone who rejects Me and persistently sets Me at nothing, refusing to accept My teachings, has his judge however; for the very message that I have spoken will (set off the alarm) itself, and judge and convict him at the last day. [49] This is because I have never spoken on My own authority or of My own accord or as self-appointed, but the Father Who sent Me has Himself given Me orders concerning what to say and what to tell." John 12:47-49 (AMP)

The word sets the standard of My holiness and My blood is the only thing that will bring man to that standard. It will wash away your sin and stamp paid in full, on your soul, because I alone, paid your bill. You and you alone, are the one that decides your destiny, while you still walk on earth. You either did or did not take Me seriously. When My word scans you, and you match the numbers 3 1 6 the alarm will not go off and then you pass to the judgment of the righteous. It's cut and dry, either you match the John 3 16 requirement or you don't. ... "whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life." John 3:16 (AMP) Whoever did not believe and repent, BEEP REJECT, BEEP REJECT, BEEP REJECT, signaling the angels to bind you and cast you into hell.

There is nothing personal involved here, we love you with an unconditional love even in hell. If the word scanner signals, UNPAID SIN, your a goner. Some of you have the most ridiculous ideas, such as, I knew your parents well, so that will get you past the alarm. Some think because they became a pastor, or a church leader, the alarm won't go off, how foolish. If you are not born again, the holiness alarm will be set off and you will parish! No ifs ands or buts, you will be ushered into hell. I have nothing to do with it, I did everything to save you, but some of you insist, you have your own plan that will not trigger the alarm. Take your chances but when the alarm goes off, your doomed.

Ok let's get down to details, "Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers (will set off the alarm) and not inherit or have any share in My kingdom? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, [10] Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God (the holiness alarm will go off every time)

[11] (Ok Now don't pretend you were innocent,) because, such were some of you. But (the alarm won't go off because) you were washed clean by My blood (purified by My complete atonement for sin and made free from the guilt of sin), and you were consecrated (set apart, hallowed), and you were justified pronounced righteous, by trusting in My name and believing My word and in the Holy Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (AMP)

To everyone else I say, "unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally" (by setting off the alarm.) Luke 13:3 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment