Saturday, September 15, 2012

DID I SAY FOR YOU TO DO THAT?

DID I SAY FOR YOU TO DO THAT?

How much of what you are doing is flesh and how much is spirit? Are you able to listen to those I have put around you to keep you, about My Fathers business? I sent Moses' father in law to him, to say, The thing that thou doest is not good. [18] Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. [24] So Moses hearkened to the voice of his father in law, and did all that he had said. [25] And Moses chose able men out of all Israel, and made them heads over the people, rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.

Kingdom principals never change, I never designed a one man show, "Just as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. [13] For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. [14] For the body is not one member, but many." 1 Corinthians 12:12-14 (KJV) Some leaders are forming handicapped bodies in the kingdom. Some are deformed from birth because one man must be all things!

This is not healthy, nor is it My plan. It is self centered to cut someone out of their gift and calling in order to accomplish what I want. Trust My spirit in others, not just yourself, to accomplish what I have called you to do? Some call it dedication, I call it pride, a pride that says, look what I have done for my lord! You greatly limit the vision by insisting on your hands being on all wheels. I have many sons and daughters not just one.

It does not matter wether something is acceptable to you or not, is it acceptable to Me? Fine art to Me is not based on the quality of the workmanship, but on the quality of the heart that created it. Blessed (happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous--possessing the happiness produced by the experience of God''s favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see Me! Matthew 5:8 (AMP)

I will show up, at the presentation of anything, that is created with a pure heart! Pride quickly destroys a pure heart and can go undetected for years, hidden by outward human sacrifice. Are you building it for Me or for your own self satisfaction. Their is a world of difference between, "look what I have done! look what we have done! And look what they have done! Look what they have done, is usually about bad or poor quality. Look what we have done is about, some good but not perfect, always implying the good is more you and the imperfections are their doing. Look what I have done is about you, taking credit for what I have done!


I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, when you were young you girded yourself put on your own belt or girdle and you walked about wherever you pleased to go. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will put a girdle around you and carry you where you do not wish to go." John 21:18 (AMP) If you are wise you will let another carry the burden before you get old and are forced to let someone else carry it.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment