Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TOP HEAVY

TOP HEAVY

Did you know that My anointing can actually destroy you?
Every sold out ministry and every sold out believer reaches a place where they can become top heavy and unable to stand because of the anointing. This is not a good thing in any way. If satan cannot get you to do the wrong thing, he will try to get you to do the right thing wrong. The anointing is not Me, it's the manifestation of My power and many charismatics cannot distinguish between them. "Thousands saw the power of My anointing and the things I did went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. [2] And a great multitude followed Me, because they saw the miracles which I did on them that were diseased." John 6:1-2 (KJV)

They did not follow Me because they loved Me, but because of what I did for them. "When I was in Jerusalem during the Passover Feast, many believed in My name, and identified themselves with My party after seeing the signs and (wonders, miracles) which I was doing. [24] But I did not trust them, because I know men's hearts differ from their heads; [25] And because I know who I am, I did not need anyone to confirm My calling or tell Me how great I was. Because I knew what was in human nature, the testimony from men was no solid evidence of who I really was or what I was about, I could read their hearts. " John 2:23-25 (AMP)

Solomon had one of the greatest anointing on earth and became top heavy and fell. Samson's anointing was his downfall. King Saul, could not handle his anointing and toppled over. All because My anointing went to their heads. Every anointing must be balanced with intimacy with Me. Building a big ministry is no big deal, anyone with an anointing can do it, but it will soon become top heavy with baby followers and excitement replaces intimacy, and soon the foundation cannot support the weight of the building. People that have an intimate walk with Me form a strong foundation of leadership, and if you have a thousand excited babies and ten intimate leaders you are top heavy.

When you think you have it all together you are top heavy. All those who remain intimate with Me rest in the fact they know nothing and must hear from Me everyday to overcome. "They do not say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: [14] Because they do not know what shall be on the morrow. Think about it, what is your life? It is just a vapour, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away." James 4:13-14 (KJV) Put your attention on Me and you being in love, and walking together and talking each morning, and the anointing will take care of itself. Remember the anointing is a byproduct of relationship, however relationship can cease and the anointing continue for awhile until your are working in your on your own strength, and the energy of people's praise. Then when you are top heavy and and tip over ... "having preached to others, you yourself become a castaway." 1 Corinthians 9:27 (KJV)

My anointing was always in proportion to My relationship with My Father, so I only did what I saw Him do. Do not let your anointing go to your head by listening to people, it will destroy you. When you think you are a big deal because of your anointing, remember the words of this anointed vessel, that saved many, "Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay." Numbers 22:30 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment