Sunday, September 2, 2012

OVERCOME FLESHLY "A.D.D." WITH MY PEACE

OVERCOME FLESHLY "A.D.D." WITH MY PEACE

Attention Deficit Disorder is no excuse in the kingdom. If I cannot keep your attention more than ten minutes then you do not know Me in an intimate way. In the spirit realm the flesh disorders are disconnected and inactive. To those that say I must adapt to their ADD I say stop, using your flesh to avoid meeting with Me. Flesh is flesh and ... "there is no condemnation to them which are in Me, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1 (KJV) Notice that I made no exception for ADD patiences, you can renounce your ADD anytime you want and wait patiently for Me.

Spiritual ADD is at epidemic per portions in the western church, spawned by a generation of instant fleshly gratification. If the music is not just right, I have lost them. If the sound is bad, I have lost them. If there are no smoke machines or special effects, I have lost them. If things go dead silent, I for sure have lost almost everyone, even some of the pastors. The depth of their walk and relationship with Me, is very shallow at best. People cannot sit long enough for Me to "Wait and hope for and expect Me to show up; I need you to be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout, enduring, (any fleshly ADD long enough to break through). Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord." Psalm 27:14 (AMP)

ADD makes some people double minded, they live a life of yes I am, no I'm not, first it's God, then it's not. I know I'm called to ... then their not. I do not put up with this fleshly nonsense "let not that man think for a moment, that he will receive any thing from Me. [8] He is a double minded man and he is unstable in all his ways." James 1:7-8 (KJV) Eventually the entire body will not take that man serious because I do not take him serious. "For I am the Lord , and I change not" (and I expect the same from My children, that are called by My name) Malachi 3:6 (KJV)

Let Me tell you the ones that I pick to dwell in My presence on My holy hill and be close to Me: "He who does not slander with his tongue, nor does evil to his friend, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor; [4] In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he who honors those who fear the Lord (who revere and worship Him); WHO SWEARS TO HIS OWN HURT AND DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND [5] He who does not put out his money for interest to one of his own people and who will not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved (away from Me.)" Psalm 15:1,3-5 (AMP)

To any who are using the ADD excuse I remind you:
"Peace I left with you; My own peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled." John 14:27 (AMP) YOU HAVE NO MORE EXCUSE



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment