Monday, September 24, 2012

YOU CANNOT SHOCK THE KINGDOM

YOU CANNOT SHOCK THE KINGDOM

Lets talk about this, sin forgiving business:
First of all, nothing you do, surprises Me, as a matter of fact, "not a single creature exists that is concealed from My sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless before My eyes, the one who you are dealing with for eternity. [15] But you should rejoice that you do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with your weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation. But you must understand, that you are dealing with Me, the One who has been tempted in every respect as you are, yet without sinning. [16] Because I overcame the sin temptation, you can fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God''s unmerited favor to us sinners), so that you can receive mercy for your failures and find grace to help you stay on course and complete the race." Hebrews 4:13,15-16 (AMP)

You must understand that the only reason I took the position of High Priest is because My Father who created you, knew that when you let sin into the world, even after I paid for your sin, you would screw up, over and over before you got it right. I know the sins you are going to commit today, and tomorrow but I still say, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do..." Luke 23:34 (AMP) You actually live everyday in My forgiveness.

However here are the only two exceptions to this sin forgiving business:

Exception (1) if you become proud and "say that you have no sin, you deceive yourself, and the truth is not in you. [9] and if you don't confess your sins, I cannot be faithful and just to forgive your sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. [10] and if you are foolish enough to say that you have not sinned, you make Me out to be a liar, and My living word is not in you." 1 John 1:8-10 (KJV)

Exception (2) If you do not forgive others their trespasses their reckless and willful sins, leaving them, letting them go, and giving up resentment, like We are doing for you, neither will your Father forgive you, your trespasses." Matthew 6:15 (AMP)

Oh let Me clarify one thing, with this forgiveness business, complete forgiveness does not take effect until you become a believer and are born again because, "I assure you, most solemnly, I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (AMP)

I love you so much that We have done everything to get you into the kingdom except decide for you, that is your only responsibility. Deciding to receive, deciding to follow, deciding to love, once you decide, I take it from there and empower you to do the rest. Lets start now, What is your decision today, are you going to do things My way or yours?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment