Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR BUILDS A PILE OF BODY PARTS

DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR BUILDS A PILE OF BODY PARTS

The words clutter, and order are on opposite sides of the spectrum and yet struggle to be side by side in My body. Clutter is understood to mean, messy, out of order, scattered, mixed up, in confusion, and double minded. All these words end up describing a dysfunctional person, except for the word order. A dysfunctional person is just plain out of order. When things are out of order, behavior becomes very erratic, due to the fact everything is misplaced.

Misplaced loyalty, misplaced affections, and misplaced goals, make the person dysfunctional and untrustworthy. Do not follow them or allow them in leadership or the entire church body will be dysfunctional. Many of dysfunctional believers gather together as a group and sing songs of worship, listen to a message, by a dysfunctional pastor, hug each other and go home, calling themselves My body, but they are deceived. My body is never dysfunctional. In the kingdom they are considered a pile of body parts and referred to as carnal Christians.

If the church body is not effectively changing their city in some positive way, the pastor is dysfunctional, because the seed in the leader produces fruit accordingly. In the beginning, I set a reproduction principal for all My creation, I said, "Let the earth put forth tender vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so." Genesis 1:11 (AMP)

"For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? [5] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? [6] I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. [7] So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. [8] Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. [9] For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. [10] According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon". 1 Corinthians 3:4-10 (KJV)

If there is a group of people meeting together, and I am not adding souls daily such as should be saved, its a western mindset, dysfunctional group, calling themselves My body. Do not misunderstand Me, they are saved by My blood and going to heaven. However I see them as body parts, because when they get together they form a cluttered mess, wandering aimlessly about their city. Do not think for a moment that I am going to add daily to a dysfunctional pastor, to lead them into total dysfunction. Instead of Me being formed in them, the pastor will be formed in them, and they end up saying I am of Paul, I am of pastor so and so.

My body will always be in submission to godly leadership, but the leader will always say, "PATTERN YOURSELVES after me, follow my example, only as long as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah)." 1 Corinthians 11:1 (AMP) He is never, intimidated by other pastors, never thinks of the sheep as his own. I said "do you love Me? Feed My sheep." John 21:17 (AMP) not imprison them. If the words and deeds of the leader are repeatedly unscriptual, he or she is dysfunctional, search for another flock or you too will soon be dysfunctional.

There will always be dysfunctional people in the body, those are the ones I add daily. But I add them to a functional body and functional leadership, to be fed My word, that they may become functional and fulfill their destiny. "That they henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; [15] But My functional leadership and body by speaking the truth in love, will help them grow up into Me in all things, because I am the head, even Christ: [16] From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:14-16 (KJV)

Don't be a just a body laying in a pile, while the world laughs!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment