Sunday, September 23, 2012

DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE GOOD GOD!

DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE GOOD GOD!

Multitudes of churches worship a good god but it's not Me. There are two goods, earthly good and heavenly good. They look exactly the same and can work side by side and in the natural they look the same. They both make you feel good, which is the seal that confuses people. By far the majority of good worshipers do not know or worship Me the one and only true God. The hardest people to save are the followers of good, because Good looks so much like Me they are convinced they are already serving Me.

Some good people say to Me, our pastor prophesies in Your name and drives out demons in Your name and does many mighty good works in Your name? He goes on mission trips, feeds the hungry, and there are thousands of us that follow him. [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP)

Pastors beware when everyone shakes your hand and says, that was a good message, people hated My messages, oh they loved the miracles and the dinners I put on. The crowds were so big we had outdoor meetings, but when I finished My message the crowds dropped tremendously. One day I was sharing a message with My leadership when I finished, they said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? It's not a good message, We don't go along with it! [61] Not one of them shook My hand and said, Good message master.

So I knew in Myself that they were murmuring at it. So I said unto them, Does this mornings message offend you? [66] At that point, most of My leadership disciples walked out on Me, and went back, and refused to walk with Me. [67] Then I said to My original twelve, Will ye also go away? [68] I am glad Simon Peter answered Me and said, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. [69] And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. [70] I answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and even one of you is a devil? [71] I was speaking of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for it was he that would betray Me, and he was one of the twelve." John 6:60-61,66-71 (KJV)

Wow! what a let down, from thousands back to twelve, well really eleven that I could count on. Ok if your wondering what removes the second (o) and changes good works to God works, changes good messages to God messages, changes good gifts to God gifts, it's THE CROSS. "For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition, but to us who are being saved it is the manifestation of the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18 (AMP) Sure it's a hard saying, because your flesh does not want to die! But if you leave it out, all those you do good to, all those you feed, heal, cloth and visit, will end up in hell with you!

Stop serving the good god and pick up the cross, because, he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:38 (KJV) I will repeat this question you this morning: because of the cross, Will ye also go away?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment