Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ATTENTION ALL PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS

ATTENTION ALL PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS 
 
The day of sermons is over. The outpouring of evil has reached level where canned sermons, obsolete messages, and text book presentations will drive hungry people away. Sermons are nothing more than old obsolete messages, needing to be hyped by the deliverer to keep people awake and giving the impression it has a fresh anointing. Sermons are basically what the speaker thinks his audience wants or needs to hear. It's source of information comes through the eyes, and ears, using the intellect to repeat it with a new spin that will impress the hearer, yet having no eternal effect. 

The real impressive sermons are usually second hand messages that someone else birthed in the Spirit as they waited on Me for My message for a specific people. Then, other pastors, instead of waiting on Me for a fresh specific message for another people or another time, copy it down and repeat it, hoping to have the same effect on the second set of the hearers. You are messengers plane and simple, you are not the originator of the message. As a shepherd you are not to decide what to feed My sheep. You are to feed them fresh food that I give you from heaven, new every time. "Sermons are set forth in persuasive, enticing and plausible, words based in mans wisdom, but they lack the demonstration of the Holy Spirit and power which serves as proof of My Spirit and My power, operating and stirring the most holy emotions in the hearts of the hearers  and thus persuading them," 1 Corinthians 2:4 AMP 

Every few hours a new fresh message is downloaded from the kingdom, a message that will feed My sheep and keep them in green pastures. Some messages are 10 minutes long and some may last as long as 20 minutes, but they always change lives. The length of the message is of no consequence. The impact is the issue. My messages always have eternal impact. I don't use pen and ink but I use "you to show and to make it obvious that you not only carry My message, but you are the message from Me, delivered fresh daily, not written with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God, not on regular tablets, but on the tablet in your human heart." 2 Corinthians 3:3 AMP

The days are so evil that everyday, lives are being snuffed out! Stop trying to make yourself look good with fancy words and a well delivered sermon! Give them the message that I put in your heart or they are going to die of starvation. Let Me give you an example: You may discover a sermon on forgiveness, it is so very anointed and you decide it would be great for people to hear. But I have a message that day for the people that have been fornicating all week. I am not interested in them forgiving, until they align their sex life with My word. I have timed the message with a strong conviction that has not let them sleep for several nights, and now the exact moment is prepared for My message to flow from your lips, and pierce their heart, so My truth can set can bring them to repentance. But instead of waiting on Me, you do your own thing and preach forgiveness, as if you knew what they needed and as if they were your sheep. As a result an unclean spirit is left unchecked and begins to rule the people!

This old wineskin practice is going stop; Now this is the way it's going to be: O you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: [10] Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them. [15] I will feed My sheep and I will cause them to lie down, says the Lord God. 

[16] I will seek that which was lost and bring back the youth which have strayed because of your sermons, and I will bandage the hurt and the crippled and will strengthen the weak and the sick, but I will destroy the fat and the strong who have become hardhearted and perverse; I will feed them with judgment and punishment. [23] And I will raise up over them a new shepherd and He shall feed them, as a true servant; He shall feed them and He shall be their new shepherd. [24] And I the Lord will be their God and My Servant a prince among them, because he gives them My messages; I the Lord have spoken it."  Ezekiel 34:9-10,15-16,23-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment