Saturday, February 1, 2014

I KNEW BETTER, SHE KNEW BETTER, THEY KNEW BETTER


I KNEW BETTER, SHE KNEW BETTER, THEY KNEW BETTER

That's what's millions have said, So why did you do it? I know your thoughts right now and you would give anything if you could turn the calendar back, and make a different choice, but it's final. Their gone! It's lost! It's spent! It's over! It's destroyed! It can never be replaced! This is because "there is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12 KJV You see you didn't really know better, but you and they actually thought you were the exception to the rule and would be the first to not suffer the consequences of a bad choice. It is the sorrow of heaven to see Christians suffer needlessly due to a lack understanding. All of the resources of the kingdom are designed to prevent tragedy and are available to believers that will, Trust in the Me with all their heart; and lean not unto their own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 KJV

The problem lies in the fact that most disastrous decisions are made on the spur of the moment without any thought of  "being sober, or vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking those he may devour:"  1 Peter 5:8 KJV She just made a quick run to the store, but that was the last anyone ever saw her? He just wanted to see what it felt like, just one time? We just went out for coffee, it started out so innocent? Oh how wonderful it would be if you could reverse it! Everyone thinks it could never happen to them, and when it does, life is altered forever. 

I have a plan, a plan that is so detailed that it takes into account every step you take from morning til night. Every day, if you ask Me, "I will enlarge your steps under you; so that your feet will not slip." 2 Samuel 22:37  You must understand "the steps of a good man are ordered by personally by Me : and you will delight in the way I take you." Psalm 37:23 Listen the only way you can fulfill your calling is to step where I stepped, "because I suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in each of My steps:" 1 Peter 2:21 KJV

So here is where you need to make the correction in your life. Your moment by moment decisions must never be without consulting My Spirit within you. Before you get out of bed each morning, wait on Me, give Me your schedule and say, "Order my steps in thy word: and let not any sin or iniquity have dominion over me." Psalm 119:133 KJV The past is gone so leave it there, your sin is forgiven and I have forgotten it. Never again "say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: [14] Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. [15] From today on, you are to say, If it is My Father's will and the Holy Spirit's leading, I shall live, and do this, or that." James 4:13-15 KJV

When you start this daily practice, every night you will lay you head on your pillow feeling My peace, because you are now seeking My kingdom first, all day long! Matt 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment