Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MISPLACED TRUST WILL PUT YOU IN A WORLD OF HURT


MISPLACED TRUST WILL PUT YOU IN A WORLD OF HURT

Be very careful to always separate flesh from spirit, not only in your own self, but in that of others. Flesh is flesh and Spirit is Spirit, and "if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit kill the deeds of the body, you shall live." Romans 8:13 KJV If you completely trust another human without testing to see if his or her, words, attitude and lifestyle line up with My Spirit and My word, you are opening yourself up to a world of hurt! As you grow in Me you will be able to discern quickly what is flesh and what is spirit. Learn to trust My Spirit! Before you knew Me you called it instinct, but now that I am dwelling in you, I am able to make you 100% accurate, as My Spirit leads you into all truth.

However if your own flesh is not crucified, you will be easily taken in by another's flesh and the pain will be double, because your flesh will react to their flesh. Be aware that there are many in leadership who hide their flesh rather than kill it! Flesh will always reveal itself and when a person who is yet a newborn Christian, is hurt by a pretending to be holy leader, heaven takes special notice! Let Me make it real plain:  "Whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believes in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea" Matthew 18:6 than to stand guilty before My Father. 

I am aware that no human is always in the Spirit, and that the flesh must be put to death daily. However to knowingly deceive by playing holy with fleshly intentions, in order to gain advantage, is evil, and will be dealt with severely. My patience is long and judgment may not be instant; but you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: [8] As I live, says the Lord God, surely because My sheep became a prey, and My sheep became food for every beast of the field because there was no shepherd--neither did My shepherds search for My sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves and fed not My sheep-- Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against these shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding My sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them." Ezekiel 34:7-8,10 AMP

There is nothing good dwelling in flesh, so to trust it in you or someone else, it is spiritual and emotional suicide. It is imperative that everyone has his or her own walk with Me, this way I can lead and guide you to others who walk in the light, and "if you continue to walk in the light, as I am in the light, you will have fellowship one with another, and My blood will cleanse from all sin and help you put to death your own destructive flesh." 1 John 1:7 Listen  My child, when you were born again your fleshly heart was cut away, so you could worship My Father in the Spirit, and rejoice in Me , and put no more confidence in any flesh, not a husband's, or wife's, or pastor's or your own." Philippians 3:3 KJV All flesh leads to death, no matter who it belongs too! 

I can assure you of one thing, "no flesh should glory in My Father's presence." 1 Corinthians 1:29 KJV Let me take it one step further, and tell you that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."  1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV So anyone placing any trust it will suffer hurt, because their trust is misplaced. You are to trust only Me, in you and in one another. Do not judge by their talk alone, but by their walk in the Spirit. As far as leadership is concerned all men have feet of clay, and can fail, so you are to "be followers of them, only as they follow Me." 1 Corinthians 11:1 

You will know the true leaders by My Spirit, always remembering "what is born of from the flesh is flesh and of the physical is physical; it must never be trusted no matter who it is! But what is born of the Spirit is spirit" John 3:6 and that's Me working in My body, whether its in a child or an old man, in that you can place your trust.  One final word of caution; "Be sure to not believe every spirit no matter what title they have, but test the spirits whether they are of flesh or of Me: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment