Monday, February 10, 2014

IF ONLY ADAM HADN'T


IF ONLY ADAM HADN'T

One of the most repeated phrases of the angelic hosts is, "if only Adam hadn't disobeyed". Each time a baby dies, or a fatal car crash occurs, a murder is committed, a suicide takes place, or a child is abused, I hear the ministering angels say "if only Adam hadn't disobeyed", none of this would be happening!. Every divorce, abortion, kidnapping, rape, theft, lie, and affair stem from that one horrible moment of disobedience. Every cancer, sickness, pain and funeral that effects the human race, can trace its origin back to Adam's  moment of decision! Every bondage, addiction, and tear shed on the planet can be blamed on one man, but it does no good! 

What the father of the human race did 6000 years ago, cannot be undone, it happened, and the results are still flooding in today! However it may not be able to be undone but it can be reversed, because the Father of creation trumps the father of the human race. You see the Father of Creation so loved the world that He created, that He gave, Me, His only begotten Son, that whosoever would believe in Me would not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For Father did not send Me into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Me might be saved. [18] He that believes on Me is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he hath not believed in Me, the of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:16-18 KJV

Stop right where you are and realize your position in the human race, you are either suffering the results of the human fathers decision or you are reversing everything because of your Heavenly Father's decision! It's your decision that's important now! If you obey the leading of My Spirit you can reverse every negative thing in your life and those that follow you! The amount of things you reverse is up to you, depending on how committed you are to a relationship with Me. If you become one with Me, "Truly, truly, I say unto you, you that believe on Me, the works that I do, you shall do also; yes and even greater works than these shall you do; because I go unto My Father, and I will send My Spirit to work through you. [13] And listen to this, whatever you shall ask in My name, that will I do through you, that the Father may be glorified in Me, working inside you. [14] As a matter of fact, if you are totally sold out to Me, "if you shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. [15] It all depends on if you love me or not? Because if you love Me, you will keep my commandments." John 14:12-15 KJV

Do not be discouraged, I am always in control, but I am waiting for your decision to reverse everything in your life, your family, and your community. We can talk about the world when you have finished with your community. Now don't be surprised and wonder at what I am about to say, are you ready for this; the time is coming when all those who are in the graves shall hear My voice, [29] And they shall come out--those who decided to reverse things and practiced doing good will come out to the resurrection of new life, and those who just kept saying "if only Adam hadn't disobeyed" and continue to blame Adam, and did evil, will be raised for judgment and stand in line to meet their sentence." John 5:28-29 AMP

Ok bottom line; Adam made the horrible decision which takes you and all creation on a journey to hell, but because My Father loves you so much, He decided to make a way for you to reverse it!  Now it's your time to decide, will you repeat Adam's horrible decision to disobey? or will you, "Trust Me with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. [6] and in all thy ways acknowledge Me, so I can direct your paths and reverse everything for you" Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment