Friday, February 21, 2014

THE PERFECT SPIRITUAL STORM


THE PERFECT SPIRITUAL STORM

Everyone goes through trials and tribulations, but there are those times in your life that they seem to come way too fast and in multiples to where you feel that the light of life is going to be put out. It's at these points you are most tempted to scream out, WHY? There is a big danger here, because the father of lies waits for your weakest moment to destroy your belief system. He is so anxious to answer this question with dozens of lies, knowing you are at your lowest point and will find it difficult to fight back!

There are periods when the business of life takes priority and squeezes the time in My presence to almost nothing, couple that with the multitude of unbelievers in everyday life, surrounding you with advice, none of which is kingdom! This sets the atmosphere for the perfect spiritual storm! "Yes, because truth is lacking, and you who have given your life to Me and departed from evil, you make yourself a prey and a prime target, without Godly intercessors surrounding you! "However, I saw it coming, and it has displeased Me, that you are outnumbered and there was no justice for you. [16] And I saw that there was no man and wondered why there was no intercessor, no one to intervene on your behalf for truth and right; Where is your protection? Don't you know that any time your priorities are wrong, you leave yourself wide open, to be shot by the enemy?

Therefore with My own arm I will bring you victory, and with My with own righteousness and having the Spirit without measure, I will sustained you. [17] For I will put  righteousness, on you, as a breastplate or bullet proof vest, and salvation as a helmet upon your head; and now because I love you, I am wearing garments of vengeance for clothing and I am clad with zeal and furious divine jealousy as a cloak. [18] According as the enemies' deeds deserve, so will I repay wrath to your adversaries, recompense to your enemies;... [19] As the result of My intervention unbelievers shall reverently fear My name in the west, and see My glory from the rising of the sun. All your friends shall know that, when the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of your Lord will lift up a standard against him, and put him to flight for I will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Creator drives. 

[20] I come as a Redeemer to those who are born again, who turn from transgression. [21] As for Me, this is My covenant or league with you, My child: My Spirit, Who is upon you and Who writes My law inwardly on your heart, and puts My words in your mouth, will not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouths of your true, spiritual children, or out of the mouths of your grandchildren, from henceforth and forever because this will be your legacy and heritage".Isaiah 59:15-21 AMP

Heaven has a mighty flood, ready to be released, claim it now, and always keep your priorities right, surrounded by intercessors, to prevent another perfect spiritual storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment