Thursday, February 6, 2014

HOW TO WIN THE MASSES


HOW TO WIN THE MASSES

There are many ways to be popular in the western church. The basic foundation of winning the masses is popularity. The foundation of popularity is agree and promote. If you agree with everything that is said and done and highly promote it you have passed the first test. However this is very detrimental to the church because it removes the checks and balances that keep things in line with the kingdom! Somebody must preach the word; and be instant in season, and out of season; in order to reprove, rebuke, and exhort with all longsuffering, sticking to heaven's doctrine, [3] because the time has come that they no longer endure sound doctrine; but going after their own lusts, they have heaped to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be easily turned unto fables from hell."  2 Timothy 4:2-4 KJV

So to be popular go with the itching ears group, and tell them what they want to hear. If you flow with the people, and make them feel good, by numbing the conviction of My Spirit while in a sinful state, you will win them to yourself. Yes, you will the masses to yourself, but then what? Do you have a heaven to take them too? They surely cannot come into My Fathers kingdom in that condition! I could have won them to Myself too, Peter told Me the way to do it; When I told him "I must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. [22] he took Me aside, and began to rebuke Me, saying, Be it far from you, Lord: this is not going to happen to you. You must forget this cross talk, stop this death to self stuff, talk prosperity and the American dream or you are going to loose the crowds. [23] But I turned, and said to Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: you are an offense to me: for you are not a God pleaser, but a man pleaser." Matthew 16:21-23 KJV

When I left heaven, all the hosts there, knew it was a temporary suicide mission "for the Son of man, to come and to save that which was lost." Matthew 18:11 KJV This was planned from the foundation of time. I was up front with everyone, I said "straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 KJV "So let Me tell you how not to win the masses to yourself, but how to win the few to Me, that will be accepted by My Father, tell them "to deny themselves the American dream, and take up their cross, and follow me." Matthew 16:24 KJV Tell them whoever will save his life shall lose it: and whoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Matthew 16:25 KJV  

I know you want the masses to come, so do I, but I know the end from the beginning, and the truth is, only a few will go the way of the cross! Yes you must preach the good news, to the masses, but the good news is only found on the other side of My blood on the cross! The word repent is the great separator, and Father's heart is torn at the masses who refuse it, but sin is a fact and repentance is a choice. Sin will never enter the kingdom and those who choose it over repentance, will never enter either!  Be honest "you know that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in My kingdom." Ephesians 5:5 KJV

Here are My orders, Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that does not believe shall be damned." Mark 16:15-16 KJV That's just the way it is! But never try to win the masses to yourself with a social gospel, because you have no place to take your followers! Preach the good news of the crucified risen life and you will enjoy eternity with the few that choose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment