Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ON THE EDGE OF HELL AND BEING PUSHED



ON THE EDGE OF HELL AND BEING PUSHED

For just a moment lets jump into the future:
The heat coming up from the dark pit is unimaginable, it seems like it would kill anyone instantly, yet there are the screams of humans in all languages coming from the overheated dark hole. Now powerful inescapable hands are pushing you to the edge of this place of horror! From the time you were a child you heard people joke about this place called hell, but now you realize this is no joke at all! The edge is only a few feet away and you are screaming, what did I do to deserve this? You are shocked at the answer! NOTHING! That's right you did nothing to prepare for eternity. "How did you ever think you would escape appropriate retribution for sin, if you neglected and refuse to pay attention to such a great salvation as I offered to you? Did you think you could let it drift past you forever? For I myself declared it from the very start, and then it was confirmed to you by My followers, and proved to be real and genuine by those who personally heard Me speak." Hebrews 2:3 AMP

You were born in sin, which was no fault of yours, and as a baby and child you were exempted from this moment by My Father, but the moment you knew right from wrong, this fiery pit called hell became your destiny unless you individually chose to be exempted from it. Exemption was no longer automatic after you reached the age where you knew wrong. What wrong you ask?  The wrong of doing nothing! When you leave your physical body, I will say to all those who chose to do nothing, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

[42] For I was an hungry, and you chose to do nothing and gave Me nothing to eat: I was thirsty, you chose to do nothing and gave Me nothing to drink: [43] I was a stranger, you chose to do nothing and you left Me outside: naked, and you gave Me nothing to put on, while your closet was full: sick, and in prison, and you chose to do nothing and never came to see Me. [44] Then you are going to ask Me, saying, Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and choose to do nothing for you? [45] Here's My answer, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did not choose to do it for one of the least of these, the orphan, the at risk neglected children, the widow, the poor, those in jail, and in the hospital and nursing homes, you chose to not do it to me. [46] And you shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the born again, righteous will enter life eternal with Me." Matthew 25:41-46 KJV

If you say I was too busy, then you neglected your salvation and that's why you are being pushed toward the edge now! Be honest with yourself, you put the whole religious thing off and death took you by surprise. Once he said, Gotcha! It was all over, there was no one on earth or in heaven that could help you! This is the word you should have listen to, I personally explained to you, that you were born in water in your mothers womb, but your were born in sin, because of Adam's choice, then because of My choice to die on a cross for your sin, you had to choose to be born over again. "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless you are born again (anew, from above), you cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 AMP If you did nothing but chose to stay politically correct, you made the worst mistake of your eternal existence, and that's why you are now being pushed over the edge. The place where all the jokes have turned to screams. 

WAIT: Now let's come back to the present: I have some real good news, because you are reading this, so your death has not taken place yet!  If you are not born again, please do not neglect what I did for you, one more second, take My offer now and follow Me. Now here is the sign you are born again, if out of love, you decide to give your life to feeding, clothing, visiting and taking Me in, you are good! Oh and here are some added signs that you will never be near the edge of hell: These are some signs that will follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; and if they accidentally pick up a deadly reptile; or if they should happen to drink a poisoned drink, it will not hurt them; they will also lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:17-18

My Father and I paid too big a price for you to neglect this thing called salvation. You must choose, look and see, according to all the signs, are you born again?

No comments:

Post a Comment