Sunday, February 9, 2014

USED OR TRANSFORMED



USED OR TRANSFORMED

I answer the prayer of faith sometimes, even the crazy ones! Where did believers get the crazy idea that I want to use people? Do you understand what you are praying? You are praying to be an ATM machine, a taxi service, a cook, a cleaning service, a doormat, and then at the end of the day, you feel like nobody loves or appreciates you, and say you feel used!  It is not possible to have a relationship with an object, a service or a machine. But this is what you ask for when you keep praying, Jesus use me! Martha had a "use me" mindset, and one day I said to her, Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things; because you have chosen to be used, and now you complaining! [42] Don't you know, I only need a few things. Your sister Mary has made the right choice, she has chosen to have a relationship with Me, which is to her advantage, because she is being transformed by it, something that will not be taken away from her." Luke 10:41-42 AMP

I don't want to use anyone, because love never uses people or abuses people. Love seeks relationship, and a relationship transforms. I did not use My disciples, I built a relationship with them! Some  pastors long for friends, but only have a great turnover of acquaintances, because they use people in the name of ministry, having the "use me" mindset. Unknowingly they drive those who want a relationship, away. I am still calling out to most of the church, "how often would I have gathered you together to have a relationship, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and you would not, because you were too busy doing all the religious stuff! [38] Behold, look how your house is left unto you desolate, and your gathering are so repetitious and boring." Matthew 23:37-38 KJV

All life, all ministry, all joy, all peace and prosperity, health and healing, rest, comfort and security come out of a love relationship with Me! Go ahead knock yourself out if you wish, keep praying for Me to use you and I will, if that's what you really want, or you can build a relationship with Me, and fall crazy in love with Me and be transformed, and as a result totally change your world, effortlessly, because "My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." Matthew 11:30 KJV When you transformed by being with Me, you are able bring a transformation to your, home, workplace, church, and neighborhood. Most people are fooled into thinking because I use them, that they must have a relationship with Me. What about When "I opened the mouth of the jackass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?" Numbers 22:28 KJV

I used a jackass, a whale, a raven, a dove, a fish, and a donkey, non of which had a relationship with Me. I will use anyone who asks in faith but keep in mind, there will be "many that will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not been used by you, did we not prophesy in Your name and drive out demons in Your name and do many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I have never had a relationship with you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 AMP Everything in all of the kingdom hangs on two things, relationship, and relationship, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). [39] And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as you do yourself. [40] These two commandments sum it all up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 22:37,39-40 AMP

Are you still sure you want Me to use you?

No comments:

Post a Comment