Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM SO PATIENT WITH YOU?


DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM SO PATIENT WITH YOU?

Because I am love and LOVE IS PATIENCE 1 Cor 13. Do you have any idea how much patience I am having with you, yes even you who have been saved for decades. You have screwed up so many times and I never exposed you.  I continue to bless you, I protect you and I am still waiting for you to grow up in Me. You are My child, and My unconditional love for you is the foundation of My patience with you.

However there is one place I am losing patience with some of you. I am becoming impatience with your lack of patience for others that screw up! Maybe you have forgotten kingdom rule number three. Blessed are the patient, for I will be patient with them. You have it also heard it like this, "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matthew 5:7 KJV Patience and Mercy are identical twins joined at the heart, you cannot show one without the other. "If a brother or sister yields to a temptation, and gets high, or drunk, caves in to a lust, you which are spiritually strong, must restore them in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest you also be tempted and do the same thing."  Galatians 6:1 KJV

Alarms go off in heaven every time you say to someone, "I'm loosing my patience with you." When you no longer have patience with someone, you actually stop forgiving them, and you have cut them off. However please make note that patience never leaves out, correction, reproof, and repentance. If someone refuses to repent, and will not accept correction or reproof, patience causes you to take a new approach, before full acceptance is restored! 

Ok let Me lay it out for you, so there is no mistake:
"If your brother or sister, ( note, this is not an unsaved person) really seriously wrongs you, and you did nothing to precipitate it, go and tell him his fault just between you and him alone: if he hears you you have gained your brother and your relationship is restored. [16] But if he will not hear you, then go a second time with one or two more brothers, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. [17] And if he will not hear them, tell it unto the church: and if he will not hear the church, he or she must be treated as unsaved."  Matthew 18:15-17

However catch this; patience is still there, you are just treating them as you would any unsaved person again, loving and witnessing to them, calling to them to become born again, again, because "they have left their first love. [5] Keep reminding them from whence they are fallen, and plead with them to repent, and do the first works over again; or else I will come to them quickly, and will blot out their name in the book of life, unless they repent." Revelation 2:4-5 

The Bottom line of patience is this: Be patience with every human being in your life: just as patient as I am with you! Patiently work with everyone to make them an overcomer, knowing that "everyone that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before his angels." Revelation 3:5 KJV This will help you be patient with others, if you keep in mind you have not yet crossed the finish line! Do you know for sure, that you, yourself, have enough of Me to endure to the end? Because only "those that endure unto the end, shall be saved." Matthew 24:13 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment