Wednesday, February 26, 2014

THERE ARE NO RUTS IN MY KINGDOM


THERE ARE NO RUTS IN MY KINGDOM

Does it seem like you are stuck in a rut, experiencing the same old, same old, where nothing changes. A rut has been described as a grave with the ends kicked out. When you are in one long enough, it has a definite feel of death. When you first came to Me, life was exciting and changing daily. My mercy made things new every morning: because My faithfulness is SOoooo great." Lamentations 3:23 All things were becoming new every time you turned around, but suddenly it stopped.  You still prayed, still read your bible, so why did you seem to flatline?

The answer is in two words, "surrender stopped". What your understanding is, everything in My kingdom volunteer, nothing is forced in My kingdom, that's the rule of order in the kingdom of darkness. Everything in My kingdom is voluntary, you must personally volunteer for everything, because it's always a matter of your choice. However the choice is always two fold. You must volunteer to lay something old down in order to volunteer to pick up something new! When I said to the disciples, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. [20] And they volunteered to leave their businesses behind and volunteered to follow Me." Matthew 4:19-20 KJV

Constant change for the better, requires constant surrender of the worse. There are thousands of little things, along with the big things that I need to change in your life, in order for you to have access to My full power. The world has yet to see the works I will do through a human that is fully surrendered. I promise you that, your rut is caused by a fear of surrendering something, or someone. Maybe it's a lust, a dream, money, a bitterness, a habit, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, but it is something that you know, that My Spirit has said, it's got to go, in order to pick up the new thing I have for you! You know exactly what you are stuck on!

You have tried to ignore it, skirt around it, make deals with Me, and even argue with Me, and when that all failed, you just denied it, and now you find yourself in a rut, blaming Me. "If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. [25] Whoever stops surrendering his old life will get stuck in a rut and lose it: but whoever will continually surrender his old life for My sake, will get out of his rut and find his new eternal life every morning." Matthew 16:24-25 Things will once again be new every morning! Just give it up and get moving again! I am always moving, you are the one that's stuck, give it up, it's not worth it! Take it serious because you will die there!

No comments:

Post a Comment