Thursday, February 27, 2014

WOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SECURITY?


WOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SECURITY?

Remember the good ole days?
What happened? Your streets used to be safe, your bank account secure, your doctor was looking out for your health, the police were protecting you, your schools taught decency, and respect, but all has suddenly changed. Remember the days when: you could count on your retirement, 401K, and insurance company, your phone conversations were private, and you believed government reports! Remember when a handshake sealed a deal, lost items were returned and the words sir, mam and thank you were always heard, when younger addressed older. It all changed because He who leans on, trusts in, and is confident of his own mind and heart is a self-confident fool, ..." Proverbs 28:26 AMP

Those were the days when your nation trusted and had confidence in Me and My word. I protected your land because My word was the undergirding rule of your land. "As a result, I said, I would make you the head, and not the tail; and you would remain above only, and you would not be beneath any country, but only if you heeded My commandments and were watchful to do them, [14] never turning aside from any of the words which I commanded you. You were not to side with the right wing or the left wing, or go after the gods of new age, in order to be politically correct! 

Your leaders went majorly wrong, when they decided to be politically correct and kick Me out of your land, they forgot that all My blessings, and protective forces follow Me! "As a result all these curses are coming upon you and overtaking you: This was the deal if you threw Me out, "Cursed would you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the field. [19] Cursed would you be when you come in and cursed would you be when you go out. [20] I would send you curses, confusion, and rebuke in every enterprise to which you set your hand, until you were destroyed, perishing quickly because of the evil of your doings, and because you have expelled Me. 

[21] I would make pestilence, like aids, and STD cling to you until it consumed you from the land which you possess. [23] The heavens over your head would be brass and the earth under you as iron. [24] I would make the rain of your land powdered soil and dust; from the heavens it would come down upon you until you were destroyed. [29] And you would grope at noonday as the blind grope in darkness. And you would work 3 jobs and still not prosper in your ways; and you would be only oppressed and robbed continually, by your government and there would be no one to save you. 

[30] You would betroth a wife, but another man would sleep with her; because sleeping around, and hooking up has become normal. You would build a house, but could not afford to live in it; you would plant a vineyard, but because of taxes others would gather its grapes. [32] Your sons and daughters would be given to government agency's, and your eyes would see them and tear up with longing for them  everyday; and there would be no power in your hands to get them back.  [33] Islamic nations which you have not known, would eat up the fruit of your land and of all your labors, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually by their sharia law. 

You would beget sons and daughters but not enjoy them, because they would go into government mind control from preschool to college.  The atheists among you would mount up higher and higher above you, and you would come down lower and lower, even though you are in the majority [44] and now they would be the head, and you the tail. [45] All these curses would come upon you and pursue you and overtake you till you are destroyed, because I was kicked out of your land! [48] You were warned that you would serve your enemies, that I would send against you." Deuteronomy 28:13-16,19-21,23-24,29-30,32-33,36,41,43-45,47-48 AMP

Now here is the good news, in spite of what happens to the nation you live in, for all those who have been born again, sold out and have pledged allegiance only to My kingdom and My Father, all My blessings will still come on you, and overtake you, if you will continue to listen to My voice. [8] I shall command My blessings upon you in your storehouses, and in all that thou set your hand to do; and I shall bless you in the place which I will give you. [9] I will establish you as a holy people unto Myself, as I swore to you, if you would keep the commandments I gave you, and walk in My ways. [10] All the people of the earth will see that you are called by My name; and they will threaten you but shall be afraid to touch you.' Deuteronomy 28:2,8-10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment