Monday, February 3, 2014

THE ONLY THING GOD LOOKS FOR


THE ONLY THING GOD LOOKS FOR

You can forget your fancy buildings, your big stages, your well planned shows, the instruments, your sound systems, your strobe lights, I do not show up for any of it! I show up where there is hungry people. I do not dwell in things, "I turn a wilderness into a pool of water and a dry ground into water springs; [36] And I make the hungry to dwell there, that they may prepare a city for My habitation," Psalm 107:35-36 AMP

I am searching the planet for "they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled with My presence." Matthew 5:6 KJV When really spiritually hungry people gather to be fed, they have lost all interest in time. Those who watch the clock and expect Me to move according to their schedule are not hungry but are religious people who try to fit Me into their program. I wait until they leave to see if there are any hungry people left. Remember I am outside of time, and when I said, "I go and prepare a place for you, that where I am, there ye may be also," John 14:3 KJV it was not only for when you die, but it is place outside of time and space, where you can meet with Me every day in the Spirit.

This is what I have done for you as a hungry believer, I have made you an overcomer, and "I raised you up outside of time, together with Me and made you sit down together giving you joint seating with Me in the heavenly sphere by virtue of your being in Me (the Messiah, the Anointed One)." Ephesians 2:6 AMP As long as a hungry people are being fed there is no need for entertainment, I asking this question to all those who call themselves pastors or shepherds or leaders! Do you love Me? Then forget the showmanship and feed My sheep. Let Me ask it again, do you love Me? Then forget the clock and feed My lambs! Ok let Me ask it one more time, Do you really love Me or do you want to please the people? If you really love Me you will feed My hungry sheep and let the rest go where they will!"  John 21:15-17 KJV

I this point you can truly, sing to Me, "I'm a lover of your presence!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment