Monday, February 24, 2014

YOU ARE IN A WORLD OF HURT



YOU ARE IN A WORLD OF HURT

Pain, and sorrow are wreaking havoc everywhere, human trafficking, innocent people getting knocked down in the streets as a game, drug addiction at epidemic stages, the world economy collapsing, while millions go to bed hungry everyday.  Unclean spirits now possess the minds of millions of people tainting everything with sexual perversion of some type. This deplorable situation has come about "because when they knew and recognized Me as God, they did not honor and glorify Me as God or give Me thanks. But instead they put Me out of everything. When they kicked Me off public property they became futile and godless in their thinking with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations and their senseless minds were darkened. [22] Claiming to be wise, they became fools professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves."  Romans 1:21-22 AMP

You as a believer, cannot be part of this world if you are going to rescue any of those you know and love, out of it! Face it, you are living in a doom and gloom world, because sin is taking full effect and now bringing forth death on a grand scale. This should not be a surprise to you, as sin always brings forth death. In order to escape it, every morning you must begin to rise early, and come far above it, into My world. You must daily leave your world and spend time alone with Me and and let Me rearrange your prospective for the day or you will be destroyed by the weight of the doom and gloom. 

I have given and delivered to you the words of life from My Father and the world system hates you for it, because you are not under their authority and do not belong to the world, just as I am not of the world. [15] I did not ask Father to take you out of the world so you could speak life to those who want to be saved, but don't worry I prayed that He would keep and protect you from the evil one with his doom. [16] You are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), just as I am not of the world. [17] I am interceding for you and because of it My Father is Sanctifying you and purifying, consecrating, separating you for Himself, He is making you holy by the Truth; I am the Word and I am Truth. 

[18] Just as He sent Me into the world, I also have sent you into the world. [19] Listen it was for your sake and on your behalf I sanctified (dedicated, consecrated) Myself to endure the cross, that you also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth. [20] Neither for you alone do I intercede, it is not for your sake only that I make My requests to Father, but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through your words and teachings. 

The goal of My intercession is that you all may be one, just as My Father is in Me and I in Him, that you can daily escape the world of hurt and be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that My Father has sent Me. [22] With My blood I have given to you the glory and honor which My Father gave Me, that you may be one even as We are one: [23] I in you and Father in Me, in order that you may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and definitely recognize that Father sent Me and that He loves you the same as He love Me, His only begotten Son." John 17:14-23 AMP

You have only a short time before it all comes down, so don't hesitate to begin escaping it!  Start now to "Lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset you, so you can get alone with Me and then run daily through the world of hurt, with patience the race that I set before you" Hebrews 12:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment