Sunday, March 23, 2014

ARE YOU PRAYING AROUND ISSUES?

ARE YOU PRAYING AROUND ISSUES?

My Holy Spirit does not second guess or miss, He is always spot on! When a negative situation is continually being repeated in your life, and I am not answering your prayer most times your ignoring My Holy Spirit about a blocking issue. My Holy Spirit is in you to guide you into all truth. He came to reprove the world of sin, and cause you to live in righteousness..." John 16:8 I will not, Note WILL NOT, answer prayer that defeats His purpose. Some want prayer to have clean thoughts, yet will not stop viewing things with sexual content. 

Some seek prayer for financial freedom, while being very stingy in their giving. They are trying to pray around the principle of sowing and reaping. "He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6 KJV Here's the way it is, the road between heaven and earth has two lanes: one lane is sow, heading up, the other is reap, heading down! "If when I call and you refuse to answer, and I when I am stretching out My hand, you do not heed it, [25] And you treated as nothing all my counsel and are accepting none of My reproof, do not think you can sidestep these issues by getting others to pray around them. [26]Because  the truth is, I will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when the thing comes that shall cause you terror and panic-- [27] When your panic comes as a storm and desolation and your calamity comes on as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. [28] You will call upon Me, Wisdom but I will not answer; even if you seek Me early and diligently you will not find Me." Proverbs 1:23-28 AMP


Pray all you want, but if you think My goodness will override My holiness, you have another think coming. "A double standard man is unstable in all his ways.  He wavers like a wave of the sea that is driven with the wind and tossed. [7] If this is you, don't keep coming for prayer and think you will receive any thing from Me, because the answer is no!" James 1:6-8  NEVER IGNOR THE "IFs": IF - IF - IF  My people, which are called by My name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and IF-IF they will turn from their wicked ways; that's when I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin, and thats when I will heal their, body, their marriage, their finances and their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14  IF you stop trying to pray around issues and simply, "confess your sins, I am faithful and just to forgive your sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9 KJV Just let My Holy Spirit deal with your issues, and the negative repetition will disappear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment