Friday, March 7, 2014

I DID WHAT YOU COULD NOT DO, THE REST IS UP TO YOU!



I DID WHAT YOU COULD NOT DO, THE REST IS UP TO YOU!

You are a human with a sinful bloodline, therefore you were helpless to change your destiny, even with the best of works. I was born of a virgin with My heavenly Father's bloodline, which is sinless! The kingdom rule is, "without shedding of blood is no removal of sin." Hebrews 9:22 KJV Sinful blood cannot remove sin, anymore than a greasy rag can remove grease. So by grace, I did the two things you could not do, I shed My sinless innocent blood, and I gave you My Holy Spirit. 

My Blood frees you from sin, and My Spirit was given to keep you from sinning, by guiding you into all truth! This was My part, "so its by My grace you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is a gift from My Father: [9] Not of your works, lest you should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV 

Grace is Me doing what you could not do, and doing it when you do not deserve it! Many are afraid to get the word works anywhere near the word grace, when it comes to salvation, and they think they have nothing to do with their own salvation! This false teaching makes Me totally responsible for your destiny and makes you lazy. My grace offered you a way to be saved, and a way to have power over sin! From there on its up to you to make My grace work in and for you as you "work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend My Father and discredit My name)." Philippians 2:12 AMP
Here's how GRACE works;

My GRACE said, do not throw them all in hell, give them an opportunity to repent!
The work of repentance, (changing your mind) is up to you, when I call you to repent, you either answer or you don't.
My GRACE offers you My plan of salvation, its your job to either accept or reject!             If you choose to accept; 
My GRACE sends My Holy Spirit to watch over you and give you moment by moment directions to keep you aligned with My plan, it's then your job to either obey or disobey!
My GRACE gives you the power of choice, it's your job to choose life and not deathso you can endure to the end.
BY My GRACE This good news of the kingdom (the Gospel of GRACE) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. And those who choose to obey My plan and endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:13,14 AMP

Salvation is an agreement, My grace shows and offers the plan and you must agree to either follow it, or turn it down. Salvation is a kingdom fact that you must accept by faith, you say you believe that there is one God of grace; you do well: but the devils also believe, and tremble. [20] But don't you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" 

[21] Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 

[22] Do you see how faith mixed with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? [23] And how the scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. [24] You see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. [25] Likewise also Rahab the harlot was justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way. [26] For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without your works is dead also." James 2:19-26 KJV

By My Grace you are no longer under the Law, but you are not above the law either, the truth is, if you are born again the law is now written in your heart by My Spirit! "Do you by faith make the Law of no effect, overthrow it or make it a dead letter? Certainly not! On the contrary, we confirm and establish and uphold the Law, (the ten commandments) by living out the commandments through My Holy Spirit," Romans 3:31according to what He has written on your heart!

There is no need to debate, Here's the bottom line:
You may say, You have salvation by faith (Grace) and no works, and I say, I have salvation by faith (grace) and works:  so you show me your salvation by faith (grace) without your works, and I will show you my salvation by faith (grace) by my works," and see who endures to the end! James 2:18 KJV It's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment