Thursday, March 6, 2014

YOUR BLESSED ASSURANCE IS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF "If"


YOUR BLESSED ASSURANCE IS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF "If"

The peace that passes all understanding, is based in the blessed assurance that hell is no longer a threat and heaven is assured. My blood covering your sin is the key ingredient in  blessed assurance. Assurance in not insurance, insurance is only needed when a negative happens. Assurance is always needed because a universal negative happened at the beginning of time, causing every man to be born in negative sin. However insurance and assurance both have clauses. Insurance's biggest clause is the premium payments. The insurance company does the work of insuring, explains the coverage and cost and offers the plan to you. The insurance is yours "IF" you sign it and abide by the conditions of the policy.

My Father offers you the kingdom assurance plan, made possible by the shedding of My blood, the biggest clause is the regular premium payments always preceded by an "If". The benefits are fantastic but each benefit has a clause preceded by an "IF". Blessed assurance comes from the fact that your sins are forgiven, and you are covered by My blood and it is eternally in effect as long as you remain under the blood covering. The "IF" clauses are placed there for My glory and your protection. Your power of choice, sets you apart from all My creation, "If" you choose to believe and obey, My Father gets the glory and you get the Blessed Assurance, "If" you choose to disobey, satan gets the glory and you loose your Blessed Assurance, because you are refusing to stay under My blood covering. 

"IF My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then they will have the BLESSED ASSURANCE I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 AMP

"IF you do not walk after the dictates of the flesh you will have the BLESSED ASSURANCE that you won't be condemned, because you chose to walk after the dictates of the Spirit which keeps you abiding in Me" Romans 8:1 

"IF you forgive men their trespasses, then you have the BLESSED ASSURANCE that your heavenly Father will also forgive you:" Matthew 6:14 KJV

However "IF you do not forgive men their trespasses, you will loose the BLESSED ASSURANCE and your Heavenly Father will not forgive your trespasses." Matthew 6:15 KJV

"IF you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can say unto this mountain, move hence to yonder place; and have the BLESSED ASSURANCE that it will move; and you will also have the BLESSED ASSURANCE that nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20 KJV

IF any man will come after Me, let him choose to deny himself, and choose to take up his cross daily, and by using his power of choice, choose to follow me," Luke 9:23 KJV and he will continually maintain his BLESSED ASSURANCE! 

Everything in My kingdom is conditional!   Everything begins with an "IF".

Your BLESSED ASSURANCE is always conditional, because [6] "IF a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 

Your answers to prayer are conditional: [7] IF you abide in Me, and IF My words abide in you, you shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. [8] Herein is My Father glorified, that you choose to bear much fruit; so shall you be My disciples. 

EVEN MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS CONDITIONAL: "IF" you keep My commandments, you shall abide in My love; even as I met the conditions and kept My Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15:6-8,10 KJV 

Your BLESSED ASSURANCE both in heaven and earth is conditional, it's just on the other side of "IF". Remember this little blessed assurance phrase: "IF" you do, I Will,  but "IF" you don't, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment