Monday, March 17, 2014

MY PRESENCE, NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

MY PRESENCE, NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

The opposition, is set to lead My people away from their purpose, with avalanche of nice sounding, good looking, things, urgent things, must do things, sweet things, very important things, and harassing things. An avalanche tumbles you over and over so you loose total sense of direction, but you must stop, every activity until you have My direction. My presence must go with you everywhere! Be very sure that you know My voice and you are filled with My Spirit at all times, Because, except that I had shortened the days, no flesh would be saved: but for those who are born of the Spirit sake, who I have chosen, I have shortened the days. [21] And if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: [22] For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, and deceive if it were possible, even the elect. " Mark 13:20-22 KJV But for those who are led by and walk in My Spirit it's not possible to deceive!


To assume there is no enemy, and no weapon formed against you is spiritual and physical suicide. However if you wait on Me every day and never leave home without My presence going with you, you will be safe. My grace is sufficient to see you through the worst of times, but if you assume that things will take care of themselves and you let things squeeze Me out, you will loose purpose and direction. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are they who keep My testimonies, and who seek, inquire for and of Me and crave Me with the whole heart."  Psalm 119:2 AMP Be conscious of Me at all times, today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment