Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WALKING THROUGH MINE FIELDS

WALKING THROUGH MINE FIELDS

I am fine tuning the daily walk of My kingdom people, that you may overcome what is happening in your life even now. You have no idea where the enemy traps and triggers are set to destroy you. Do not take My warnings lightly, the enemy definitely has a plan to take you out. Any teaching that tells you to relax your alertness, is part of his propaganda. You must take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with partying, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, like credit cards, loan payments, and living beyond your means and so that day comes and catches you unprepared. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before Me." Luke 21:34-36 

You never need to fear the enemy, but you need be careful in your daily walk, that you never take your spiritual life and My voice for granted. It's extremely important that you  walk worthy of My calling you into My kingdom and glory."  1 Thessalonians 2:12 When I say, don't go to that movie, don't go! If I remind you not to throw litter on the ground, don't throw it! If you do and I remind you, go pick it up! When I tell you to speak to someone, do it, and don't question! If I say, don't buy it, don't! If I say you are going to need this, buy it! When I say don't look, don't! Behind one of these dos and don'ts is a spiritual mine, placed by the king of darkness, that can destroy your walk with Me. My Spirit knows exactly where they are, you don't. 

If you spend the majority of your time, in the enemy camp listening to his lies and his jokes, you will never be fine tuned enough to hear the truth from My Spirit's still small voice saying, "NO! NO! don't step there! this is the way, walk here. The day is far spent and demands that you spend more and more time with Me, truly your life depends on it!  This is an order for all kingdom people, "Put on the whole amour of My Father, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil today and everyday." Ephesians 6:11 KJV Before you do, say or think on anything, listen for My Spirits, yes or no!  I am fine tuning you!

No comments:

Post a Comment