Thursday, March 27, 2014

WHEN THINGS SUDDENLY TURN SOUR

WHEN THINGS SUDDENLY TURN SOUR

You are loving what you do and your doing what you love, and you are good at it. What a pleasure to be where you are, and working in a place that I placed you! Then suddenly, through no fault of your own, the situation, your relationships, the leadership, or your boss, changes, and those you've served so faithfully, turn cold to you, and the place that was so comfortable, becomes what seems like a God forsaken place, and your daily bread turns to a daily dread. However let Me assure you, it only seems like I have forsaken your place! 

What you may be forgetting is, nothing is permanent on a journey, it was I who placed you there, and gave you favor, and it is I who will place you somewhere else when I am ready! You are not your own boss, remember? There are times when I have finished working on a segment of your life and I am ready to advance you. But because you are so comfortable, you will not move on to the next level, unless I do as the mother "eagle that stirs up her nest, making it very uncomfortable, and flutters over her young, spreads abroad her wings, and takes them up and bears them on her wings:" Deuteronomy 32:11 KJV

Things are not turning sour, they are actually getting sweeter as the years go by, because you are moving from glory to glory. The valleys only seem sour as you pass through them to your next mountain top. Did I not lead you miraculously, to your present position? Then be prepared for Me to lead you miraculously, to My next place. The major purpose in your whole journey, is to teach you to "Trust in Me with all your heart; and never lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 

However on the sour note, if for some reason you lost trust, and begin to doubt and question My leading and presence in your life, and you become double minded, "wavering like a wave of the sea, driven with the wind and tossed, you will do damage to our close relationship, and turn everything sour in your life. [7] If this happens don't think that you will receive any thing from Me, until you repent. [8] Everything around you will become shaky because a double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:6-8 KJV

In this case, repent quickly and return to your first love, and the sour will turn sweet again! Get alone with Me, and cry out, "search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: [24] Check and see if there be any wicked way in me, causing things to turn sour.  Cry out loud, I repent! please lead me back to the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23-24 Your only hope of is to let Me search your heart and show you any wicked way that may have crept into your heart! 

Which ever the reason for your present sourness, it's only temporary, if you continue to trust and obey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment