Thursday, March 13, 2014

LOVE IS A PLACE TO LIVE, NOT STRUGGLE TO GET TOO


LOVE IS A PLACE TO LIVE, NOT STRUGGLE TO GET TOO

Some of you struggle with love, this should not be the case, because, "if you keep My commandments if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love." John 15:10 AMP So can you think of any instance where you are disobeying My word to you? If so this is why you can't rest in My love.

Love is omnidirectional, horizontal and vertical, if it is broken  in one direction, the other is also.  If a man say, I love God, and hates, has resentment toward, is angry with, or can't stand his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he sees, how can he love Me who he can't see? 1 John 4:19 Can you thing of anyone you have not forgiven? Think long on this, because, many times you may forgive mentally but in your heart you are bitter. Do you wish the best blessing possible for this person? Have you blessed them? Do you realize that I love them, even if you don't! 
 
Now, can you think of anyone who has just plain done you wrong? Ok, what have you done to bless them since then? Because "I said to, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44 KJV If you say, there's no way I am going to bless them after what they did! We have found why you are struggling with My love. It's not flowing horizontal, so you can't feel the vertical flow. Do not fear this supernatural action that must transpire, because "there is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. If you fear then you can't be made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18

If you love Me, then you love your brother and sister too."  1John 4:21 Is there anyone at all that you resent? Let's make it right so you can start abiding in My love again! I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment