Monday, March 31, 2014

THE DAY OF YOUR BIG DECISIONS

THE DAY OF YOUR BIG DECISIONS

To Me there is nothing big on earth.  The bigger decisions to Me would be, where to create and place My next galaxy. Should it be a million or one hundred million light years across. How many billion stars should I put in this one, and what should the worshipers in their earths look like? Should I make them in our image like I did humans, or just more angelic beings, to cry Holy Holy Holy. You humans with the power of choice are My most enjoyable creation. The fact that you do not have to choose to love Me or serve Me, but you do, is so thrilling to My heart. "It has been solemnly and earnestly said in a certain place, What is man that I am mindful of him, or the son of man that I graciously and helpfully care for and visit and look after him? [7] For a little while as earthlings, I have ranked him a little lower than and inferior to the angels; I have crowned him with glory and honor and set him over the works of My hands," Hebrews 2:6-7    


 Don't you know? haven't you heard? Didn't anyone tell  you from the beginning? Wasn't it understood from the foundations of the earth? [22] that it is I that sits upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants are as grasshoppers; I was I that stretched out the heavens as a curtain, and spread them out as a tent to dwell in: [23] I bring the CEOs to nothing; I maketh the judges of the earth look like fools. [25] Who then will you compare Me, or can you find equal to Me? [26] Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who has created these things , that brings out the billions of stars by number: I call them all by names, using the greatness of My might, for that I am strong in power; and not one on My creation fails unless I say so.


[27] Why, do you say, and declare, my way and my situation is hidden from the Lord, and my rights have been violated and my God didn't even notice? [28] Have you not known? Have you not heard? The I, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of earth, can never faint or grow weary; With all your education, you can't even approach My understanding. [29] I give power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might, I increase strength causing it to multiply and make it to abound. [30] Even your youths shall faint and be weary, and your greatest athletes, and decorated navy seals, shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted; [31] But those who wait for Me and My plan, when you expect, look for, and put all your hope in Me, you will change and renew your strength and power; you will lift your wings and mount up close to Me as eagles mount up to the sun; you will run and not be weary, they will walk and not faint or become tired." Isaiah 40:21-31 


So now My son, and daughter talk to Me, what is the big decision you are faced with? Wait on Me for the answer. It's My plan that you don't you know which way to go. You were forgetting your call and mission, that's why you do not know which way to go right now? I have brought you to a place of no answers, to strengthen our relationship. You started taking Me for grant it, and forgetting I have you on a kingdom mission. You do not have a problem, only My call back to your first love! Today get alone with Me and I will show you the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment