Tuesday, April 8, 2014

HOW FAR IS THE ENEMY PUSHING YOU DOWN?

HOW FAR IS THE ENEMY PUSHING YOU DOWN?

If you understand spiritual signs, this is a spiritual sign, of how high I am going to raise you up! The enemy does not waste his effort on spiritual losers. Those I have chosen and empowered to do the greatest damage to his kingdom will always be attacked the hardest and especially just before you are raised up! Pharaoh's plan was to slow the population of My people when "he charged all his people, saying, Every son born to the Hebrews you shall cast into the river Nile, but every daughter you shall allow to live." Exodus 1:22 AMP But the king of darkness was trying to kill Moses. The whole nation suffered a major attack over the victor that was about to be raised up!

Remember My servant Joseph, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stripped Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him; [24] And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it." Genesis 37:23-24 KJV His own brothers were tool of the enemy in a plot to kill him, before I could raise him up! 

I am a perfect example of the lengths the enemy will go too, to stop you from being raised up. Take Herod for example, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men." Matthew 2:16 KJV

 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gideon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: [33] Who were raised up because of their faith and subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, [34] Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens." Hebrews 11:32-34 KJV Everyone that I have ever raised up and will every raise up as a kingdom warrior will suffer attack according to the height I am going to raise them! 

Every attack possible will be used, financial, relationships, marriage, family, co-workers, employment, respect, loneliness, anything to destroy your calling and push you so far down that you loose sight of your purpose! Remember the enemy is never in charge of what happens to My children, I AM! Your calling is a treasure of super power, and extremely damaging to the enemy. The enemy knows that "you have this treasure in your earthen vessel, and that the excellency of it's power is Me in you, and not you. [8] that's why you are troubled on every side, but do not be distressed; you may be perplexed, but do not go into despair; [9] You are going to be persecuted, but  I am not going to forsake you; you will be cast down but never destroyed; [10] You can plan on always bearing about in your body the sign of My dying, that My life can be manifest in your body, as a warrior, where ever you go." 2 Corinthians 4:7-10 KJV


I will let the enemy do only what is necessary, to raise you up to your calling! Always remember and know that all things work together for your good if love Me first, and you are living in line with My purpose." Romans 8:28 If you are sold out to Me and under attack it means I am raising you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment