Thursday, April 3, 2014

USE SPIRITUAL DISINFECTANT WHILE IN A FILTHY ENVIRONMENT

USE SPIRITUAL DISINFECTANT WHILE IN A FILTHY ENVIRONMENT  

Schools, workplaces, and shops are being overwhelmed with filthy language, and insinuations that pollute the minds of young and old alike. The excuse, everybody does it, seems to make even the vilest gestures, the normal language of society, and something to be laughed off! The waves of filth from the unclean world of darkness, seem impossible to stop. However I have made a way to reverse the tide and send it back out to sea. That's right, "when the enemy comes in like a flood, the My Spirit inside you, if you let Him, will lift up a standard against him and turn back." Isaiah 59:19 You need to understand that it's Me in you, that is raising the standard. When you are "filled with all the fulness of My Spirit, [20] You are extremely powerful and I am  able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you could ask or think, but it's only according to the power of My Spirit that is working in you" Ephesians 3:19-20 

It all depends on the amount of control you allow My Spirit to have in your life.  You can quickly disinfect the atmosphere by speaking My word out loud. I am not speaking of quoting the king James, but the Rhema word that resides in your spirit.  "For the Word that I give you to speak is alive and full of power making it active, operative, energizing, and effective; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and the immortal spirit, and of joints and marrow of the deepest parts of our nature where demons hide, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 AMP

It usually takes less than thirty seconds to reverse the flow of demonic language coming out of the mouths of spiritually dead people. They are thinking, it's natural because everybody does it, not realizing the forces of darkness are behind their choice of words and gestures. The words that came out of Peter's mouth, were not Peter's, but satan's, that's why I did not rebuke Peter, but instead I turned away from Peter and said, Get behind Me, Satan! Matthew 16:23 AMP  


The demonic forces greatly fear, My Name, and they are powerless against My spoken word coming out of the mouth, of a sold out believer! Every time an evil spirit speaks using a human tongue, My Holy Spirit is wanting to shut him up, also using a human tongue. However just as the ungodly surrender to the demonic, you must surrender to My Spirit, for this to happen. Try it! Today as soon as you are hit with a barrage of filthy language, or if someone starts to tell a dirty joke, immediately, start a conversation about Me, it may sound like this; "sir, before you say that; let Me tell you what Jesus did for Me yesterday", and especially be sure to use My name! Anytime My name is lifted up in faith, it will stop the unclean spirits using the mouths of the vulgar!  

No comments:

Post a Comment