Monday, April 28, 2014

RESTING 24/7 VS GOING NOWHERE FAST

RESTING 24/7 VS GOING NOWHERE FAST

"Stand by the roads and look to see where the roads lead and then ask for the eternal paths, where the good, old way is; then walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16 Faster, is a built in challenge for everyone. "Did you see how fast he did that? WOW!" It's a total deception, based on nothing. To get there faster than everyone else and then wait for the rest to get there, is senseless but millions do it! Then when second in line arrives, you say, I beat you! But the second in line was resting in the journey and had no idea you were trying to beat him. 

The serious part of the matter is you won a race that only you were running and there was no reward, but the one that walked in after you enjoyed the journey and continued to enjoy a life of rest. Remaining in rest does not mean, your are lazy, or boring or not on the cutting edge. It means you are going to endure to the end and be saved, because you are taking time to look where all the roads lead, and saying NO, and allowing Me to direct your down My path. Matthew 24:13  

Run, run, run, go, go, go, do more, do more, do more, and then find out it was all for nothing, because all the time I was on a different road. Wow you just wasted your life doing good things, but not a God thing! If you must take time out for something I want done, STOP! Think a moment! what are you taking time out from? Your busy life of running nowhere for nothing, but wow just think, at least you are ahead of everybody else! Anything that does not have an eternal purpose is a complete waste of your short time on earth!

Don't be deceived into running a race in the wrong direction, doing good things that have no eternal reward! Come to Me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, running everywhere to get nowhere first, and I will give you rest. [29] Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, I am never in a rush: and you shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For My road is easy, and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30 KJV


There remains a rest for My people, [10] and he that is entered into My rest, has ceased from his own works, doing good things, as I did from Mine. [11] You must labour against the deception of doing, doing, doing, in order to enter into My rest, or eventually you will fall in exhaustion, saying what's the use and stop believing." Hebrews 4:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment