Friday, April 25, 2014

STOP PRAYING FOR MORE OF ME

STOP PRAYING FOR MORE OF ME

Why would you pray for more of Me, when you are not using what you have of Me now. The only ones that should pray to have more of Me, are those who are not Baptized in the Holy Spirit. Once you are filled with My Spirit there is no more. Right now I am jammed in a tiny corner of your soul and rarely able to speak or move, because you are afraid of people's opinion. When you do let Me speak it's to a bunch of people who have also crowded Me in a corner, and muzzled Me. 

What you should be praying is, "give me boldness to speak out  in the workplace, where they need a physician, out in the streets and marketplace where the sinners are. You keep praying for Me to fill a building with people; why would I do that? I asked you to fill the community with the good news of salvation. Why would I send people to building, when I clearly ordered you to "Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] Then he that believeth and is baptized will be saved; 

How many hundred did you get baptized last year? Those that truly believe will be baptized,  but those that do not believe will be damned. [17] And the sign that they are believers is that, in My name they will be casting out devils; they will speak with new tongues; [18] If they accidentally pick up a poisonous reptile; or drink something deadly , it won't hurt them; and when they lay hands on the sick, the sick people will recover." Mark 16:15-18 KJV

The plain fact is, that in most of the western church there is no sign of any believers! I am now just beginning to raise up My church in the west. Yes you have buildings packed with people, bid deal! so does the enemy! Where are the signs that they are believers? Your highways are filled with crime, drugs and prostitutes, where are the believers? They are hiding in buildings asking for more of what they already have! I really don't blame the people, it's the shepherds fault for not feeding the sheep properly! 

Here is heaven's view of the western church at this moment: "They say, we are rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;  but they do not know that they are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I am counseling them to buy of Me spiritual gold, true riches tried in the fire, that they may be rich; and to put on the white raiment, that they may be clothed in My holiness, so that the shame of their nakedness does not appear here in My kingdom, and to anoint their eyes with eyesalve, that they may see Me and the kingdom." Revelation 3:17-18 KJV


If the building full of people that you are going too, is not out side the four walls where I told them to go, leave now and join yourself with believers who are obeying My command. Use what you already have and stop praying for more of Me! Rebuke your fear of people's opinion and pray this way: "Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto me your servant, boldness that I may speak your word, [30] Holy Spirit stretch forth your hand through me to heal; that signs and wonders may be done in the name of Jesus!" Acts 4:29-30 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment