Saturday, April 26, 2014

HOW TO BE A WORRY FREE BUSINESSMAN

HOW TO BE A WORRY FREE BUSINESSMAN 

I don't care what the economy is like, nor do I care what the government does, you can still be in business and enjoy life to the fullest. If you are in business for yourself and work hard,  and have less and less time for Me, you must make a change!  Dismiss your CEO and hand the job and your company over to Me, so you can "seek first My kingdom and quit worrying about the economy knowing that everything you'll ever need will be added in My business plan". Matt 6:33 I will immeadiately make My Holy Spirit the new CFO and director of operations. He is extremely good at multi-tasking and can handle all your projects and your books at the same time. 

Now don't get Me wrong, it will still be your hands and feet and brain, but now your thoughts, ideas, talents, abilities and physical strength is supercharged from above, because you will have ceased from your own labor and entered into My rest. Hebrews 4:10 AMP From this point on I will use you and your company to build My kingdom and your labor will no longer be in vain.  [2] It is vain for you to rise up early, and to sit up late worrying about money, and to eat the bread of sorrows: because I give all My  beloved employees sleep." Psalm 127:1-2 

Everything changes when you can say; "The Lord is my CEO, and His Holy Spirit my CFO, and my deliverer from the IRS; My God, and my strength, in whom I trust, now owns my company; He is my accountant, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower, where there is no more competition. [3] I will call upon the eternal CEO, who is worthy to be praised: and so shall I be saved from my competition. 

Your testimony will be: [4] When I owned the company, the sorrows of the IRS compassed me, and the floods of an ungodly government made me afraid. [5] The sorrows of regulations and red tape, had compassed me about: the snares of creditors prevented me from living. [6] In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Then I gave my heart, my future and my company to Him, He became my CEO and His Spirit my CFO [17] He delivered me from my strong competitors, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. [19] He brought me forth also into His profitable kingdom; he delivered me, because he delighted in me as His child." Psalm 18:2-4,6,17,19 BMT (Businessman's translation)
  
As your supernatural CEO, I know every password on the planet, I have access to every set of books, including the IRS! I know what's in every computer hard drive in existence. I have final authority over the internet and could knock down every satellite with one sweep of My hand!  I know when people plan to rip you off, lie to you, and misuse you! I know the good customers that will pay Us well and can become, lifetime friends. As CFO My Spirit will pay all bills and tell you where to invest all the profits so it will collect interest for eternity. When the profits are invested in the kingdom you will never want for anything again!  

When the Holy Spirit is your CFO, you will "Give, and gifts will be given back to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will customers pour into the bank account. For with the measure you deal out, in other words, with the measure you use, when you confer benefits on others, it will be measured back to you."  Luke 6:38 AMP You will soon be a worry free kingdom businessman, going to bed each night saying WOW what an awesome supernatural CFO I work for!


No comments:

Post a Comment