Saturday, April 19, 2014

NOW MEET THE REAL CAPTAIN AMERICA

NOW MEET THE REAL CAPTAIN AMERICA 

A sufficient amount of true believers, have met the qualifications,  "humbled themselves, and prayed, and and have been seeking My face, and have turned from their wicked ways; so now you will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Satan has bruised My heel long enough, in the land of the brave, but as the Captain of your salvation, Hebrews 2:10 I am now going to bruise his head! Genesis 3:15 I will smash the rulers of darkness My self, as I save the hungry searching muslim and baptize with fire, the illegal immigrant, and miraculously save her prostitutes and sex workers, and deliver the sex slaves, held by human traffickers! Because you have successfully prayed for a revival, watch how the true Captain America crushes the head of the king of darkness! Watch as America's "youth now have visions and her old discouraged patriots dream dreams and they are suddenly born again. America's sons and daughters are beginning to prophesy, as I, the real Captain America, am pouring out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh. Watch the transformation as the blue collar workers and the maids have My Spirit poured on them." Joel 2:28-29

 Because you have met the qualifications, I will go before you, and make the crooked government straight: I will break in pieces your ungodly congress and senate, and cut in sunder the ungodly legal system: [3] And I will give you the stolen treasures of darkness, and riches they have hidden in secret places, to build My kingdom! Then you will know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of America. 
[5] I am the Lord , and there is none else, there is no God beside me: and I girded you, even though you have not known me: 


[9] Woe unto the foolish atheist that strives with his Maker! Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? [22] Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. [23] I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return void. Just know this, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear that Jesus Christ is the only true Captain. [24] Surely, shall the righteous say, in the Lord my Captain have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all the professors, and officials of the land, that are incensed against Me shall be ashamed. [25] Only in the Me shall all the seed of America be justified, and only My people shall glory in the end." Isaiah 45:2-3,5,9,22-25 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment