Monday, April 21, 2014

TWO GARDENS

TWO GARDENS 

There are two major gardens in My word and every kingdom believer will experience both. I started man out in the Garden of Eden and because of his disobedience I had to kick him out. Genesis 3:23-24 KJV In order to make a way for you to enter the Eden again, I came to earth and went through the other major garden, the Garden of Gethsemane. I did this to show you the way back to the Garden of Eden. Every believer must experience Gethsemane in order to get back to Eden. 

In Gethsemane you will sweat as it were, your blood, as you wrestle your flesh to the death. Over and over, it will be My Father's will against your will, until your will finally surrenders to His. "Those that do the will of My Father which is in heaven, will surely enter My kingdom". Some will argue that My grace will allow then to do their will and still get to heaven, and in very rare cases that may be so, however "many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, you did things your way, so I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity." Matthew 7:21-23 KJV

The garden, the cross and the tomb must be experienced by every believer. Remember I said, FOLLOW ME, as I go, so must you. The servant is not greater than his master. What I went through, you must also go through. Remember I am the way, and My Spirit will guide you and show you that way, using a still small voice inside you, saying, this is the way, walk in it! Isaiah 30:21 The modern church refuses the garden and only wants the road to Jerusalem experience, which is deceiving and very short lived. The hosannas of fickled people soon turn to crucify Him, when they are faced with Gethsemane. 

It is much easier to say, crucify Him, than to enter the garden and say, "not my will Father, I will crucify my flesh, because I want your will to be done!" Only those that do this, will head back to Eden. You do not need to wait to die physically to experience the Garden of Eden. It's an inner garden, where every need is met, where you thirst no more, and rivers of living water flow out of your belly! A place where there's joy unspeakable, and a peace beyond understanding, rules your heart! A place where you have meat to eat that others do not know of. John 4:32 


Now please remember, because you are on a journey, there are many Gethsemanes and but only one Eden. You shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures all the Gethsemanes to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22 The Gethsemanes are short but Eden is eternal. Today you may pass through another Gethsemane, and if you wrestle your willful flesh to death, and say, thy will be done, tomorrow you will be back in Eden again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment