Friday, April 11, 2014

MY BFF

MY BFF

If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. [7] My servant Moses is not so, because he is FAITHFUL in all mine house. [8] With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? Numbers 12:6-8 KJV

I am letting you in on a kingdom secret that most western mindset people are clueless about. The little single mom that works two jobs to feed her kids, yet finds time to wait in My Fathers presence every morning, knows it! The chef that softly sings praise to My Father, working all day over a hot stove, he knows it! The ones that spends, and gives everything to rescue suffering children, they have discovered it! 

The secret to being My Father's best friend forever, is Faithfulness! Listen to the formula, and hear it clear: "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these necessary things for living, will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or think about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have troubles and challenges of its own. You have been given sufficient faith for each day and it will handle each days trouble. But he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. You must live and ask everything in faith, never wavering. [7] For if you are faithful one day and unfaithful the next, do not expect to receive any thing of the Father. [8] Because as double minded man you are unstable in all your ways." Matthew 6:33-34  James 1:6-8 

Now here is the reason behind the secret of being BFF with the God head of creation! Kingdom purpose! I am building and establishing My kingdom on earth, My Father has the plan and you as a born again believer, have a purpose in that plan. But if you will not stay put, once He places you in that plan, you are a problem to Him and the rest of the kingdom. The most popular preacher in the world may be a big problem, and the single mom His BFF, if she is faithful in doing what she is called to do. Faithfully raise the kids, and rejoice in building My kingdom. Understand that it's the love she has for Me and those kids that I am building My kingdom with! 

The love that the chef, the contractor, the office worker, the teacher, shows their staff, coworkers and students, as they worship Me and work faithfully all day, is the building blocks of My kingdom! The love that faithfully changes diapers, and feeds and wipes snotty noses, and tucks into clean beds the orphans, is what My Father and I and The Holy Spirit build the kingdom with. The loving people, that year in and year out FAITHFULLY work with the street kids, drug addicts, alcoholics, suffering when they fall and rejoicing when they recover, but never give up, these are the kingdom builders and the Kings BFF!


The students that are FAITHFUL to love their classmates, but love Me more, and are FAITHFUL not to compromise their purity and holiness; that's what I am building My kingdom with! Here is what an unfaithful person is like to My Father and the rest of His kingdom; Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth or a foot out of joint."  Proverbs 25:19 AMP Wherever I move you, whatever the place you are in, walk in love, rejoice in it, and stay put until I move you according to My Fathers plan! This way you will fulfill your purpose, I can build My kingdom and we will be BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment