Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THE STRIPPED DOWN WESTERN CHURCH

THE STRIPPED DOWN WESTERN CHURCH

You are wasting your life trying to accomplish only what I can do! "Except I build the house, you labour in vain that build it:" Psalm 127:1 KJV Everyone is crying, unity, unity, unity, to try to bring churches together. There was perfect unity among the churches when I was in Jerusalem and I can hear it still ringing in My ears, "Crucify him , crucify him." Luke 23:21 KJV I have the only plan that brings unity. Man's plan is to strip My church down to the few things that their carnal minds can agree on. Strip away the gifts of the spirit, to agree with a certain denomination, strip away the mention of sin to agree with the hyper grace people, strip away the mention of My Blood, so they won't offend the squeamish, strip away intercession because it's not a crowd pleaser, strip away deep worship, that breaks chains, because it makes people uncomfortable.  

Here is the cardinal rule to have a unified man made church: Strip away time, because people are in a hurry, to go nowhere! Keep it short and sweet, fast and hyped, never offending, always stay in the middle of the road, and politically correct! Refer to deity as god, rather than specifically mentioning My name as Jesus, this will help unify with the billion member moslem faith. Never, never ever say, " I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6 KJV You will destroy every effort to have unity with every other religion on earth!

Now look at your western church unity, all life has been stripped away and they have become full blown hypocrites! for they are like unto whited graves, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, powerless and full of all uncleanness. [28] Outwardly their unity appears righteous unto men, but within it's full of hypocrisy and iniquity. [33] Heaven views them as serpents, and a generation of vipers, how can they think they can escape the damnation of hell? 

[34] I sent them prophets, apostles, teachers, spirit filled pastors and evangelists and wise men, and writers: and they crucified them with propaganda; and threw them off their fancy platforms, and persecuted them from city to city: [35] Now upon them will come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, the blood of righteous aborted babies, that did not have to die,  Matthew 23:27-28,33-35 if only they who were once My people which were called by My name, would have humbled themselves, and prayed, and sought My face, and turned from their wicked ways; then I would have heard it from heaven, and would have forgiven their sins, and healed their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV


In the name of unity, the american apostate church is still yelling, crucify, crucify! Crucify the moving of the Spirit, Crucify the intercessors, crucify the gifts, and now  Ichabod, is on their sign out front, saying, "The glory is departed from this church." 1 Samuel 4:21 But the remnant of believers can rejoice because, now I am raising up a whole new generation, and through them revival will sweep the land in these last days, because they will let Me build My church My way and the gates of hell will not prevail against it!

No comments:

Post a Comment