Friday, April 18, 2014

IF YOU SIN I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU

IF YOU SIN I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU

As long as you are in the flesh you are not immune to sin, "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Matthew 9:13 KJV Any sacrifice you make for sin is not acceptable, giving money, working harder, feeding the poor, nothing you can do except confess your sins, Then and then only will I be faithful and just to forgive your sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9 KJV

My blood is the only thing that cleanses you from sin and I am the only one that can apply it. Do not plan on sinning in any way today but the things "I write to you are so that you may not violate God's law and sin. But if anyone should sin, I am here as your Advocate (One Who will intercede for you) with the Father--it is Me, Jesus Christ the all righteous upright, just, Who conforms to the Father's will in every purpose, thought, and action."  1 John 2:1 AMP An I alone am able to present you faultless before Him. 

If you should slip and sin in some way, or lust, do not run from Me but run as fast as you can to Me and repent and we will move on, building the kingdom. Oh and "If anybody says that they have no sin, they are deceiving themselves, and the truth is not in them [10] and if they say that they have not sinned, they are making Me out a liar, and My word is not in them." 1 John 1:8,10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment