Wednesday, April 2, 2014

TAKE THE SHAME WARNING VERY VERY SERIOUS

TAKE THE SHAME WARNING VERY VERY SERIOUS

Whoever is ashamed of Me, and My name and of repeating My words in this filthy talking, adulterous and sinful generation; I will also be ashamed to mention their name when I read the names from My book of life in front of My Father with the holy angels listening." Mark 8:38 You may think you are bold by mentioning My name when you are among believers, but you know that's not the place I am talking about. Look at the stark contrast between your last church service, and you at work yesterday. You mentioned My name freely at church, Jesus did this, Jesus did that, I love Jesus so much, Jesus healed me, Jesus blood, Jesus love, and on and on, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Then the very next day, you completely shut down, at your workplace, in your school, at the super market, and at Starbucks, not one single use of My name! Wake up, be honest, why the difference? You are ashamed!

You have no idea of the real power of My name! Why do you think the laws coming out now are forbidding the use of My name in schools. Here's the reason; Father Himself has highly exalted Me, and given Me the name JESUS, which is above every other name in existence: [10] That at the name of JESUS every knee will bow, in heaven, in earth, and in hell under the earth; [11] And that every single tongue that exists, or ever existed or is yet to exist, will confess that I, Jesus Christ, am Lord of all things, which in return gives glory back to God My Father, because He gave Me that name. [12] Now friend, as part of working out your own salvation, use My name freely out among sinners even if you are scared to death, do it with fear and trembling ." Philippians 2:9-12 KJV

Demons are everywhere, using the tongues of men and women, boys and girls alike, to curse Me, My Father, My kingdom, and My holiness. The F word in the workplace outnumbers the use of My name, a billion to one! Count them, the number of times you used My name on Sunday, and compare it to the rest of the week! Don't make excuses, just count them! Face the fact, you are embarrassed! You won't  even say, "JESUS is reason I don't use that language". Or just maybe something simple like, "did you know JESUS loves you"? Demons are afraid on My name, and they are causing their people to intimidate My people, to clam up, out where the sinners are! Why do you think hell rules your nation? Its the fact that the American church goer in general, has bowed their knee to the F word people, and are ashamed to use My name out where it does damage to the demonic forces of darkness! Try it and see how quiet it gets when you say My name out loud among the unsaved! The demons hush and so their people hush, not knowing why. 


Take it serious friend, if you do not use My name in the work please as freely as in a church building, I don't care how saved you think you are, there is fear and shame involved some where! There will be no revival without the continual worshipful use of JESUS, the name that causes the demons in your boss, your teacher, your neighbor, your co worker and even a family member, "to cry out What have we to do with your Jesus, the Son of God? Has He come to torment us before the time?" Matthew 8:29 KJV If you are a kingdom person, The answer is a resounding YES, to set my friends and my work place, and my home, free of hells control! Use My name everywhere you go, and I will be glad to say your name, on that great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment