Thursday, April 10, 2014

THE GREAT SHAKING IS STARTING AND I AM LAUGHING

THE GREAT SHAKING IS STARTING AND I AM LAUGHING

 I shall laugh at them; I shall have all the heathen in derision," Psalm 59:8 KJV as the baptism of fire and the power of My Holy Ghost, hits their own children. Revival shakes everything! As I move into the homes of atheists and fill their own families, with My Holy Spirit, I shake them to the core andI will have them in derision. Their office staff will be saved in one day and everywhere they turn My glory will be on the one they seek agreement from, but everyone has repented throwing them into derision and I will laugh at what My glory does, to them. 

Because My people, which are called by My name, even though they are few, have humble themselves, and prayed, and are seeking My face, and turned from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and have forgiven their sin, and now I will shake their land with revival." 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV  Hollywood is starting to shake, as portions of it and the media, suddenly reverse its confession and My blood turns their perversion to holiness, and it will turn millions from their wicked way! The politicians staff and secretaries and their trusted advisors will suddenly proclaim My love and goodness, sending Washington into derision, while I laugh. Leaders of feminist movements and those with homosexual agendas will be in derision as their followers repent and are delivered by My power! I am visiting the darkest areas of your nation, and will bankrupt the sex industry as deliverance from sex addiction sweeps every community. 

During My holy visitation, the dollar collapses and the sun is darkened and the blood moons appear, and all the world governments begin falling and folding into one, preparing to come under My rule. Then you will see, "the earth is suddenly filled with the knowledge of My glory, just as the waters cover the sea" and world leaders are in total derision, as I laugh. Habakkuk 2:14 While the are hating the Jews, I am making the Jew and Gentile one new man and their unity is drawing My glory, causing revival to spread to the darkest nations. No government, nor corporation, nor group will be able to stop this third wave as "I pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters prophesy, and your old men dream dreams, and your young men see visions: forcing the antichrist leaders into derision, as I laugh!

[29] And they will go crazy, as upon their employees and secretaries and upon their staff members, I am pouring out My spirit. [30]While at the same time, I am showing wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. [31] Watch what they do when the sun eclipses into darkness, and the blood moon appears, just before the great and the terrible day that I come, to take total dominion. [32] That's when whosoever calls on My name will be delivered: for in My mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be complete deliverance, and also in the remnant who are called by My name." Joel 2:28-32 KJV 


Healing your land, does not mean bringing it back the way it was, It means that revival has come and I have torn down what man has built, to build My kingdom. Rejoice because My love never fails, and I always have the last laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment