Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HOW LONG DOES HOLY DARKNESS LAST?

How long does holy darkness last?

It lasts until peace comes. Peace means you have discovered My hiding place, with the clues from My Holy Spirit. The fact that you discovered Me in the midst of your darkness gives you peace. The moment you discovered that I was there in the darkness, all the time, peace came.  

Unrest means your faith has not reached a level where theres absolute assurance, that I will be a faithful God, in your darkness. No matter how faithful you say I am, a lack of peace, says differently. When your faith has brought you to a place of complete trust and reliance on My faithfulness, you will have perfect peace that passes all understanding. 

This peace will see through any storm and with My peace you will be relaxed even in the jaws of death. My peace cannot be bought. No amount of material goods will provide My peace. My peace is the most sought after, state of being, on planet earth. 

Kings and beggars, male and female, young and old all have this in common, they will give anything for my peace. Very few on earth have My peace. If you fear anything, worry about anything, or have anxiety at all, you have counterfeit peace. If you have unrest with no money and rest with money, you do not know My peace. If you are lonely you do not have My peace. if you are tense or nervous you do not have My peace. 

Here is the acid test to see if you have My peace or not. If any circumstance can take it away then it is not My peace. My peace is always accompanied by absolute trust in My faithfulness. 

You can only obtain My peace by listening to My voice and obeying it hundreds of times over. This allows you to experience My faithfulness. The more you do this, the bigger risks you will be willing to take. When you see me come through time after time, you will start to build a relationship of trust in My faithfulness.

It's so simple that few find My peace and settle for a counterfeit peace from material goods or an insurance policy or retirement plan. That peace is so fragile it falls apart at the slightest shaking. Just remember if it can be shaken I am going to shake it, so that only peace that is based on My faithfulness will be left standing.

The only way you can loose My peace is to disobey, wandered away from Me or Sin.

John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Philippians 4:7 (KJV)
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:9 (AMP)
God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 15:13 (AMP)
May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing through the experience of your faith that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.

Colossians 3:15 (KJV)
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment