Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE KINGDOM CODE BLUE

THE KINGDOM CODE BLUE

Every day, people in My kingdom need a personal touch from another believer. My Holy Spirit operates a spiritual intercom system, designed for those who have spiritual ears to hear. My spirit whispers the names of those needing attention, over the intercom, in order for the hearer to rush to aid the person needing a personal touch. 

Through this process, I am accomplishing several things at one time. I am building a body, I am building an army, I am training the insensitive, and I am strengthening the weak. Just as in the natural body, there are many members, and each one has a different function. When the smallest member is only slightly injured, the body shows signs of a disability. When all members function at 100% the whole body can function at it's maximum.

 Up to this time, you have not seen the body of Christ, only cells that have taken shape. I am going to begin forming My body in the earth, so that the world will see my glory, when it operates at maximum strength. My body looks nothing like what you have been calling the body of Christ or the church. When My body is fully matured in the earth every single member will know and obey My voice. The truth is, very few members now know My voice, much less obey it. 

When I call a code blue, I simply bring a name to you, out of the blue, a name you were not thinking of. It will cross your mind 2 or 3 times in a single hour or a single day depending on the urgency of need. When a member is in critical need, I will repeatedly speak their name so loud, in your spirit, that your mind will not be able to function until you obey. 

When you are too busy or preoccupied to take the code blue serious, other members will be called on until the code is answered. Because you ignored the code blue, the member in need will suffer longer, sometimes causing long term effects. You however, will be schooled in the same way, when a code blue for you is given and I cause a delay, thus making you much more sensitive, and quick to obey the next time. Remember, I am not interested in your comfort, only your perfection, through obedience. 

The weak are healed and strengthened when every code blue is quickly responded to. The cells soon become strong and can then be joined to other cells, eventually forming a body. When the body learns to fully and quickly respond to all code blues, it will function at 100% as a healthy body or church. 

It will then be ready to be joined to other bodies forming My army. This is the true army of the Lord. An army that has been trained to response to My voice, down to the very last cell member, such as many of you are.

1 Corinthians 12:12,14,24-27 (AMP)
For just as the body is a unity and yet has many parts, and all the parts, though many, form only one body, so it is with Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). [14] For the body does not consist of one limb or organ but of many. [24] Which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so adjusted (mingled, harmonized, and subtly proportioned the parts of) the whole body, giving the greater honor and richer endowment to the inferior parts which lack apparent importance, [25] So that there should be no division or discord or lack of adaptation of the parts of the body to each other, but the members all alike should have a mutual interest in and care for one another. [26] And if one member suffers, all the parts share the suffering; if one member is honored, all the members share in the enjoyment of it. [27] Now you collectively are Christ''s body and individually you are members of it, each part severally and distinct each with his own place and function.

Romans 12:4-5 (KJV)
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: [5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 John 3:17-18 (AMP)
But if anyone has this world''s goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him? [18] Little children, let us not love merely in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity).

Matthew 7:12 (AMP)
So then, whatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this is (sums up) the Law and the Prophets.

Romans 8:26-28 (KJV)
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. [27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. [28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

John 14:26 (AMP)
But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf, He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.

John 15:26 (KJV)
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Revelation 19:19-20 (KJV)
And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. [20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Romans 14:7-8 (KJV)
For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. [8] For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Ephesians 4:13 (AMP)
That it might develop until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the full and accurate knowledge of the Son of God, that we might arrive at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ''s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing word from the Lord! Makes me really understand the need to give more of my time to God so that I am more open and available to hear him better! I believe God has sent out many code blues for me in my day of need! I dont want to miss my call! God Bless Beth Pagan

    ReplyDelete