Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOOK AT YOUR ANKLES AND WRISTS

LOOK AT YOUR ANKLES AND WRISTS

If you look close you will notice that the locks on all your shackles are open. When I paid the price for you, I took the keys to ALL the locks used to imprison you. As soon as I rose from the dead, I unlocked all the shackles holding the human race in slavery. 

Millions do not know they have been set free, so they never go beyond the length of their chain. Even when they are told of their freedom, they argue they are not free. There are shackles of sickness, poverty, and despair that have longer chains than those of death. 

Many of My children have walked out of the death shackles, claiming their salvation, yet not realizing I unlocked all their shackles and they are free indeed. There is no limit to My freedom, if you look closely you will see that every single shackle, even the shackle of doubt has been unlocked. You are free indeed. When you walk out from the doubt shackle, you are able to believe Me for the truly impossible and nothing shall be impossible to you. 

The "disqualified shackle", is the hardest to walk out of, because it has a hidden chain, so most do not know they are still bound. They believe I took almost all the keys and missed this one. 

From those that are still in this shackle, I hear words like, "I'm limited because: I'm divorced, I'm married, I'm single,   
I'm widowed, too old, too young, uneducated, don't have the money, handicapped, can't speak well, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, ex-con, of my past, of my children, of my wife, my husband, my business, my reputation and the big one, who am I? I'm a nobody". 

This shackle is still attached to most of My people. Let me be very clear, I did not miss any keys, I am God and I missed nothing. I have set the captives completely free. Anyone who is still bound by anyone or anything, it is due to their own ignorance. 

They have limited the power of My blood, My intelligence, and My position. If I say, you are free, it is not the same as an earthly judge discharging a single violation. When I said free, I deliberately added the word indeed. 

Every possible shackle of limitation has been unlocked, NO SHACKLE REMAINS LOCKED. When I said "It is finished" My work was complete and included every shackle the enemy had. I took all the keys of death and hell. Tens of thousands of keys, I took a key for every, limitation excuse, ever uttered, or yet to be uttered, by the human race.

Therefore, when you stand before Me, there will be, NO EXCUSES ALLOWED. Now take a close look at the shackle that has limited you, see, it's unlocked, now go do what I have told you to do, before your time runs out. No excuses, your free indeed My child.

Revelation 1:18 (KJV)
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Matthew 16:19 (KJV)
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

John 8:36 (KJV)
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.(AMP) So if the Son liberates you makes you free men, then you are really and unquestionably free.

1 Corinthians 1:26-27 (AMP)
For simply consider your own call, brethren; not many of you were considered to be wise according to human estimates and standards, not many influential and powerful, not many of high and noble birth. [27] No for God selected (deliberately chose) what in the world is foolish to put the wise to shame, and what the world calls weak to put the strong to shame.

Matthew 17:20 (AMP)
He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith that is, your lack of firmly relying trust. For truly I say to you, if you have faith that is living like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

Luke 14:18-20,24 (AMP)
But they all alike began to make excuses and to beg off. The first said to him, I have bought a piece of land, and I have to go out and see it; I beg you, have me excused. [19] And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to examine and put my approval on them; I beg you, have me excused. [20] And another said, I have married a wife, and because of this I am unable to come. [24] For I tell you, not one of those who were invited shall taste my supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment