Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND, TO BE MY FRIEND

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND, TO BE MY FRIEND

Did you ever wonder why I created you, and the rest of the human race. I had millions of other created beings to command and direct, to carry out My wishes, so why you?
It was first, My idea and there was no disagreement, when I said, " let us make man in our image".

I wanted more than servants, I did not want robots, I wanted a being that could do the things I do. I wanted beings that could create, could love, could choose, beings that could think, communicate, laugh, move about freely, and most of all be My friend. These beings had to have the power of choice.

My foreknowledge argued against this, seeing the wrong choice humans would make. But even My foreknowledge could not dissuade Me from moving ahead with My plan. With My ability to see the end from the beginning, I could see you choosing to be My friend, if I made a way for you. 

Before I even created you, My foreknowledge told Me I must have a way to rescue you, from yourself. It was already agreed that My son would die to make this possible. The cost was already counted, before I started creating. This should give some indication how valuable your friendship is to Me.

There still remains one big challenge to the whole friendship plan, and that being, the carnal nature you acquired because, your father Adam chose to disobey. His fallen nature was passed on to all his descendants, including you. Part of this fallen nature is a carnal mind, which does not want to be My friend, it in fact, hates Me. This is very big challenge for you because, it means, your power of choice must override your carnal mind. You must to choose to exchange your mind, for a new one, just like My son's. 

You must be out of your mind and into His in order to be My friend, because your mind cannot even comprehend the spiritual things, I talk about. Now here is the rest of the challenge, as soon as you make the decision to move out of your mind and into Mine, hundreds of humans will begin to laugh at you and say, "you are out of your mind". If they knew this was a deliberate choice on your part, they would call you doubly insane.

Because of this, My friends are few, but I knew this would be the case, when I chose to create humans. The few friends that I have, know, that I will do anything for them. They can ask for anything and I will give it to them. This offer is exclusive, only to My friends. I say, "no", to everyone else, because they will selfishly consume it on themselves.

I am constantly inviting humans to be My friend and many more come from the poor and oppressed nations, and very few from the wealthy. You were created to be My friend and nothing will ever satisfy your human heart, like My friendship. I will be your friend if, you will choose, to go out of your carnal mind and believe everything I say!

Genesis 1:26 (AMP)
God said, Let Us Father, Son, and Holy Spirit make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the tame beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.

  Genesis 1:27 (AMP)
So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Genesis 3:6 (KJV)
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

James 2:23 (AMP)
And so the Scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed in (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on) God, and this was accounted to him as righteousness (as conformity to God''s will in thought and deed), and he was called God''s friend.

James 4:4 (KJV)
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Genesis 18:17 (AMP)
And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham My friend and servant what I am going to do,Genesis 18:17 (AMP)
And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham My friend and servant what I am going to do,

Matthew 6:24 (AMP)
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.

Romans 8:6-8 (KJV)
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Peter 4:1 (KJV)
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Philippians 2:5 (KJV)
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

John 15:15 (AMP)
I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.

John 15:16 (KJV)
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Revelation 3:20 (AMP)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment