Friday, February 11, 2011

TO KNOW ME, IS TO KNOW MY VOICE

TO KNOW ME, IS TO KNOW MY VOICE

When you really know someone, one of the first things you recognize is their voice. Sometimes, one will recognize a voice, before they can put a name to it. Some friends and relatives feel hurt when you do not recognize their voice. Others are complimented, when you may not know them well, but still recognize their voice.

It is quite different with Me, because you will never know Me, unless you first recognize My voice first. You have never seen Me with your eyes therefore the greatest connection with Me, will be by hearing My voice. My voice does not use sound waves, instead it uses thought patterns, caused by spiritual impulses. In order for  you to hear My voice, you must first clear the path to your mind so it is quiet enough to hear a whisper.

Many have asked what do I sound like? Most people have heard My voice but most do not recognize it. Many call Me something. They say,"something told me, not to go this way or that way", that something was Me. Some refer to Me as, "a little voice told me". I speak in soft gentle thoughts. 

The quieter you are in your mind the easier it is to hear Me. Your environment may be very noisy and yet your mind may be still and very quiet. The opposite may also be the case, you may be lying quietly in your bed and your mind cluttered with noise of a 100  thoughts, at once.

Let Me share the secret to hearing My voice. With the understanding that you must be born again, make a clear and conscious effort to hear My voice, by asking Me to speak to you. Get prepared to receive, by having pen and paper ready. Clear your heart of any anger, bitterness or unforgiveness. These will always block your spiritual ears. 

The enemy attempts to communicate through the soul, using electronic impulses called," fiery darts" or brain waves. You must learn how to quench these quickly. Anyone who confuses these with My voice is in great danger and does not know Me. Avoid listening to their vain and foolish babbling at all cost. Listening will give place to the enemy.

I want, so very much to speak with you, and have you know My voice. I want to talk to you every day. This is the only way you will survive what is coming in the days ahead. If you do not know the sound of My voice, you will be deceived into following an imposter. Many have been lost to a cult because they never made a real effort to hear My voice.

You must break the barrier between the natural world and the supernatural world. This is where death to self shows up. Ignore what is said by others and try it. They may call you crazy so do not share with those who will discourage you, and you will soon have answers to questions they will always be searching for. 

Write down words that float into your mind, they will begin to form complete thoughts. Soon you will have a hard time keeping up with the thoughts. When the thoughts pause, re-read what you have just written, you will be amazed what I have just spoken to you. These are not coming from your background or education but up from your spirit as I speak to your spirit. 

I long for my children to know Me intimately, there is so much I want to share. Come away and let Me speak with you as friend with friend.

John 10:27 (KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Matthew 10:27-28 (KJV)
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. [28] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

John 10:2-5 (KJV)
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [3] To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [4] And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. [5] And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

Ephesians 6:16 (KJV)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
 (AMP)
Lift up over all the covering shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked one.

Exodus 33:11 (KJV)
And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

1 Samuel 3:4-11 (KJV)
That the Lord called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I. [5] And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down. [6] And the Lord called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again. [7] Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord , neither was the word of the Lord yet revealed unto him. [8] And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child. [9] Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord ; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. [10] And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. [11] And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.

Revelation 1:11 (KJV)
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Habakkuk 2:2-3 (AMP)
And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may be able to read it easily and quickly as he hastens by. [3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment