Sunday, February 6, 2011

KINGDOM CLEAN UP TIME IS EXCITING

KINGDOM CLEAN UP TIME IS EXCITING! 

I promised that I will shake everything that can be shaken. I never said how, when, where, when, or how often. I do not shake to destroy, but it is simply the kingdom process of purification. It's no big deal, it's the way I clean up the construction site and regroup for the next phase of building. I said, for you to count it all joy when you fall into the shaking time. Let me explain how we build the kingdom.

During construction there are things scattered all over. Some are leftovers, some are not needed for this phase and there is always scrap. Sometimes it is hard to tell which is which. I am the master builder, I have the blueprints from My father so I know exactly what goes and what stays. 

On earth, you call it cleanup time, in the kingdom it's called shakeup time. Many times you think things are being built perfectly, but I see big flaws. The flaws come from fleshly builders attempting to work on a spiritual building. The longer I let them go the more rubble you are going to have to deal with. 

The more often I shake the more mercy I am showing you, because it's less rubble for you to clean up. Remember I see the end from the beginning, I know what is in the wrong place, what is inferior, and what is hastily being put together. Every time I see these things in My building I do a cleanup shake. 

You think the kingdom is suffering a setback, when in fact it is advancing but at My pace. Flesh always wants to build fast and make the building beautiful on the outside for all to admire their handiwork and glorify them. Flesh cares nothing about the foundation, the mortar, or most of all what the building is sitting on. 

You have seen some entire buildings collapse that were built on sand. You thought they were built on rock because you did not know the Master builders voice all the time. You were enthusiastic but an unskilled worker in kingdom building. You saw things that were wrong but let them slide because it was not your place or department. However your department was in the building when it collapsed.

You did not know how to use My word to separate flesh from spirit. It was built so fast that many innocent souls were in jeopardy. Instead of shaking I warned and warned, when the warnings were not heeded I shook it and it fell flat. Workers and sheep were scattered but My kingdom was not. The end from the beginning principal always keeps the kingdom advancing. I had a place for each lamb to go and lost none.

When you see, as I see, you will praise me for the shaking and ask me to do it often. If I am shaking and things seem to always return to ground level then there is a flawed major building block that must be replaced or have imperfections removed. 

Let Me be more specific, when mortar is being mixed, a dishonest builder will use unclean sand or cut back on the stone or cheapen up on the cement. 

When working on a spiritual building a dishonest builder will add in a few lies, or exaggerations, some hidden sin and  an abundance of misrepresentations. These things will never withstand My shaking. When there are genuine workers involved I will shake it more often to reveal a problem, that they do not suffer greater loss.

 All My construction sites have built in alarm systems, often referred to as, " a check in my spirit". Do not ignore this alarm, it goes off when cheating takes place. When it is ignored be ready for a shaking. At the same time I am teaching every worker to appreciate My shaking so their efforts are not in vain. 

Remember Jonah, he was cheating, so I shook the sea. The captain and crew had a destination to reach, they threw the cheat overboard and continued to their destination. I straightened the cheat out and saved a city. You need to listen to My alarms and embrace My shaking, they are good and keep you in 

Matthew 16:18 (AMP)
And I tell you, you are Peter Greek, Petros--a large piece of rock, and on this rock Greek, petra--a huge rock like Gibraltar I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (the powers of the infernal region) shall not overpower it or be strong to its detriment or hold out against it.

Hebrews 12:26-27 (KJV)
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. [27] And this word , Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

John 2:13-17 (KJV)
And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, [14] And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: [15] And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; [16] And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. [17] And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

1 Corinthians 3:10-16 (KJV)
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. [11] For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. [12] Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; [13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. [16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Galatians 6:8-9 (AMP)
For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. [9] And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

Galatians 3:3 (KJV)
Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Hebrews 11:10 (KJV)
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment