Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO YOUR EMPLOYERS RICHES ON EARTH

I SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO YOUR EMPLOYERS RICHES ON EARTH

I have great plans for many of My children but most are disqualified and have settled for a nominal Christian existence with little of the supernatural ever occurring. The closest they  come to the supernatural is reading about it.

They have no first hand miracles because the have shackled themselves to the world system of supply and their faith binds Me to it. The financial institutions of this world have nothing to do with the kingdom banking system. The federal reserve has no say in the kingdom economy. I never consider borrowing, how can I borrow what I own? I own the earth and all that is in it.

When most of My children ask Me for a job, they ask amiss because they see the job as My source of their supply. This shackles them to a limited source that will enslave them. A place of employment is only to be seen as a kingdom invasion of the world system, a place to establish My kingdom.  

The shackles appear, when I give a command, that calls for a person to relocate or completely change vocations without preparation or no notice. They refuse to obey, and claim they would be irresponsible to leave a good paying job. Because they have a mind set to believe I gave them a job for their source of supply, they become shackled to that very limited source.

 They are always intimidated  by the boss for fear of their  being severed from a paycheck. They limit Me to supplying their need according to the riches of their employer. Soon, they are quicker to obey their boss than Me. Many will even commit sin for their boss by lying for him or being part of an ungodly scheme.

Pastors are no different, allowing churches to hire them to work for them, going through the same procedure as anyone would, resumes and all. Salary, benefits, house, even a company car to lure the potential shepherd to the flock. This is not the way I place My shepherds nor is it My provision for His need. I have attempted to pry many away from their earthly security blankets to fulfill their destiny but they will not move for fear of loosing their financial security. My people will do no different than their shepherd.

This limitation placed on Me, has slowed My forward momentum to a crawl in the western world. Multitudes have decided to serve mammon instead of Me. Moving to a kingdom mindset is very difficult if you have always linked My supply to your employment.

If you do not place yourself in a place where you need a miracle, how can I preform one. Comfort zones are no miracle zones. Total obedience takes you out of your comfort zone and places you in the middle of the miracle zone next to My heart. These are My people because they love me. They show their love by their obedience. Do you love me? Show me! OBEY

John 14:15 (AMP)
If you really love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.

Psalm 20:7 (AMP)
Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.

Jeremiah 17:5-9 (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord ; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord . [6] For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. [7] Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord , and whose hope the Lord is. [8] For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. [9] The heart is deceitful above all things , and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Matthew 10:28-29 (AMP)
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be afraid of Him who can destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna). [29] Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father''s leave (consent) and notice.

John 3:8 (AMP)
The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Luke 9:62 (AMP)
Jesus said to him, No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back to the things behind is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Mark 8:2-4 (AMP)
I have pity and sympathy for the people and My heart goes out to them, for they have been with Me now three days and have nothing left to eat; [3] And if I send them away to their homes hungry, they will be feeble through exhaustion and faint along the road; and some of them have come a long way. [4] And His disciples replied to Him, How can anyone fill and satisfy these people with loaves of bread here in this desolate and uninhabited region?

Matthew 19:29-30 (AMP)
And anyone and everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for My name''s sake will receive many even a hundred times more and will inherit eternal life. [30] But many who now are first will be last then, and many who now are last will be first then.

No comments:

Post a Comment