Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FOOD FOR THOUGHT and THE BABYLONIAN MIND

FOOD FOR THOUGHT and THE BABYLONIAN MIND

I know every thought of My children and I also know the feeding ground where their mind grazes. Most of the food is immediately regurgitated by My Spirit. Many times, they quench My Spirit,  so their mind can continue to chew the food of fools. Much of the food is sweetened with a sprinkling of good works, cute sayings, and hilarious situations, to make it irresistible to the carnal mind, while numbing the pain of conviction.  

The convicting voice of My Spirit is told to SHUT UP, exclaiming, "there is nothing wrong with this, they took out all the "F" words". Many times I hear a spouse, with a carnal mind, coerce their spiritually minded partner to graze with them in order to share time and build the marriage relationship. The poisonous food, that has already been regurgitated by My Spirit several times, is now ingested by the manipulated partner and their Spiritual mind becomes polluted and Babylonian in nature. 

Major feeding grounds are television, music, theaters, and Internet. The streams that feed these grounds originate from the cesspools of Babylon. My children are deceived into thinking they have the ability to sift the poison from any nutrition that might be present. 

My Word is the only thing, powerful enough to preform any such separating task. However My Spirit cannot divide when the nutrition is also tainted with poison. To the defiled all things are defiled or unclean. Can the clean make the unclean, clean? The carnal mind cannot please Me, so anything produced by the carnal mind, even the good, is unacceptable. Babylon can never produce good, no matter how well it is packaged.

Anything that flows from the throne of Babylon is tainted, no matter how much it may resemble kingdom. Babylon has so infected the western church that this kingdom word is immediately rejected, labeled old fashion and condemned as legalism. Instead of finding rest in Me, they relax around the cesspools of Babylon.

When I gave this message to My people in years gone by, it was corrupted, because the truth, was not preached in love but with condemnation. As the baby and bathwater were thrown out together, the minds of my children quickly became carnal. Carnality was interpreted as freedom and a feeding frenzy began at the cesspools of Babylon and has increased ever since. 

Now the church is full of fear, having a counterfeit peace, based on material goods. They cannot heal the sick, cast out devils or raise the dead. They have even lost interest in these things and excuse their powerlessness, by saying, such things ended with the Apostles. 

They push the hungry and naked off to Babylonian agencies to be cared for. The sick, they send to hospitals and doctors in Babylon. To the blind they offer a cane, for the deaf they raise money for hearing aids and to the lame they offer a wheel chair. They cover their unbelief by claiming, God uses everything to accomplish His will. 

Because of this wretched  and miserable mind set, My Spirit is quenched and I cannot flow to a lost and dying generation. My word is no longer a pure word because it is compromised, when it flows through carnal minds feeding from polluted grounds. Truth is omitted for fear of offending, and being rejected by Babylonians. 

I am raising up a remnant that have mortified the deeds of flesh. They have separated themselves from Babylon and are declaring openly that I am their only Savior. They are not ashamed to use the name Jesus, in public. They have learned to trust Me alone, for all their need. They walk in My love and give it away. They are adorning themselves with My righteousness, in preparation for the wedding feast. They look at death as gain. This is My church and as long as My Spirit cries, "come out from among them", I am still adding to it, there is still time. 

Romans 7:11 (AMP)
For sin, seizing the opportunity and getting a hold on me by taking its incentive from the commandment, beguiled and entrapped and cheated me, and using it as a weapon, killed me.

Romans 1:18-19 (AMP)
For God''s holy wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative. [19] For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God Himself has shown it to them.

Romans 6:12,16 (KJV)
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. [16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? [16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Ezekiel 23:17-18,22,25 (AMP)
And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their evil desire; and when she was polluted by them, she Jerusalem broke the relationship and pushed them away from her in disgust. [18] So she flaunted her harlotries and exposed her nakedness, and I was disgusted and turned from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. [22] Therefore, O Aholibah, thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will rouse up your lovers against you, from whom you turned in disgust, and I will bring them against you on every side: [25] And I will set My jealous indignation against you, and they shall deal with you in fury; they shall take away your nose and your ears, and those who are left of you shall fall by the sword; they shall take your sons and your daughters, and the remainder shall be devoured by the fire.

,Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Titus 1:15-16 (KJV)
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. [16] They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him , being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Job 14:4 (KJV)
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.

Ezekiel 22:26 (AMP)
Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things. They have made no distinction between the sacred and the secular, neither have they taught people the difference between the unclean and the clean and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Isaiah 52:11 (AMP)
Depart, depart, go out from there the lands of exile! Touch no unclean thing! Go out of the midst of her, (Babylon;) cleanse yourselves and be clean, you who bear the vessels of the Lord on your journey from there.

2 Timothy 3:4 (AMP)
They will be treacherous betrayers, rash, and inflated with self-conceit. They will be lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of God.

Revelation 3:14-19(KJV)
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.[17]
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment