Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE FALSE LOVE OF A MARKSMEN 

THE FALSE LOVE OF A MARKSMEN 

A marksman has great ability to coordinate distance, time, speed, and link it with good eyesight, to produce deadly accuracy. This is considered a honor in the military and among sportsmen. But I do not consider it a usable gift in My kingdom. 

Spiritual marksmanship has long been encouraged in many religious circles. Looking for people to persuade and convert with just the right ammunition. The higher the profile the person has, the bigger the trophy. If you hit the bullseye with a senator, mayor or a congressman, that is something to hang on the religious wall. 

When I called you to be a fisher of men, I meant, net fishing, not pole fishing. Net fishing does not discriminate one from the other. Not by color, size or type, they are all in the same net, the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

My love is not to be loaded into a spiritual gun and fired at those you deem worthwhile as a trophy. As a marksmen, using this method of soul winning, if someone (the target) rejects (Me) the Jesus that is being presented, the marksmen will in turn reject the target (person) being witnessed to. They are listed as a waste of time, because there will be no trophy to hang. 

You are not called to save souls, and you were never called to draw people, you are called only to love people as I love them. I loved and shared with both thieves on the crosses next to Me. My love for them was equal. I loved the soldier that stabbed Me as much as I did My disciples. 

Unconditional love means there are no conditions to receiving My love. The prostitute and the mayor, the murderer and the lawyer, if they are sitting on death row or in the white house, everybody receives the same love and mercy. 

The world has not been evangelized because of the marksmen mentality. If you will love those that hate Me, you will truly be My witnesses in the earth. If I loved with a marksmen kind of love, you would not be saved today. I saved you because I loved you, not for a trophy. I gave My life because I loved the world, not because I wanted a bunch of trophies.

Religious love is man's love and is very conditional, it reserves seats for the lovely and sends the unlovely to the back. This is not My love anyone who presents it as My love, is a stumbling block and will be severely judged. 

I am love, and when you stay in My presence you will become a vessel of My love. You will see everyone through My eyes of love, rejecting no one. When you start seeing targets, repent, for you are working with the enemy, using My name.

Luke 19:10 (KJV)
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Acts 20:33-35 (KJV)
I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. [34] Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me. [35] I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Romans 2:11 (KJV)
For there is no respect of persons with God.

Proverbs 28:21 (AMP)
To have respect of persons and to show partiality is not good, neither is it good that man should transgress for a piece of bread.

Romans 5:5-8 (KJV)
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. [6] For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Matthew 21:27-31 (AMP)
So they answered Jesus, We do not know. And He said to them, Neither will I tell you by what power of authority I do these things. [28] What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He came to the first and said, Son, go and work today in the vineyard. [29] And he answered, I will not; but afterward he changed his mind and went. [30] Then the man came to the second and said the same thing. And he replied, I will go, sir; but he did not go. [31] Which of the two did the will of the father? They replied, The first one. Jesus said to them, Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the harlots will get into the kingdom of heaven before you.

Luke 14:8-14 (KJV)
When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him; [9] And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room. [10] But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. [11] For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. [12] Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. [13] But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: [14] And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

No comments:

Post a Comment