Saturday, February 26, 2011

FAITH IS LIKE WOOD, NOT STONE!!! 

FAITH IS LIKE WOOD, NOT STONE!!! 

It is vital that you understand what faith is made of in order to protect it. I likened faith to a mustard seed because it is something that lives and grows in the human spirit. My kingdom, and the mustard seed growing into a tree, also have a likeness. I used the mustard seed in both comparisons because faith and My kingdom cannot be separated. My kingdom cannot operate without faith. Anyone who does not have faith cannot enter My kingdom. 

Faith with the likeness of wood, can and will be chipped away just as a lumberjack fells a tree. The blows of the axe are, the hourly negative circumstances and messages that enter your life and mind as you go about your everyday life. Each blow chips away at your faith, even when you know the opposite to be the truth. 

Each blow is followed by fiery darts, questions designed to inject doubt. ARE YOU SURE: you are good enough, God meant you, God spoke to you, God cares about this? ARE YOU SURE: the bible is not just a story book, that there ever was a Jesus, and a cross? MAYBE: your loosing your mind, your in a cult, you been lied to, your delusional, or escaping reality. ARE YOUR SURE THERE EVEN IS A GOD? 

These are hell's fiery darts that follow each negative blow, chipping away at your faith in Me. No one is exempt from these blows or darts because the enemy never changes his tactics and always seeks to destroy everyone. A believer can only stand so many of these blows before he or she begins to show signs of weakness.

The first sign of weakness is flashes of fear, followed by waning joy, and then the beginnings of depression. All of this comes from walking in a darkened world. Be encouraged, you have not committed any sin to this point. From the beginning, I have made a way of escape from this constant attack against My people.

The feelings of depression are My escape route to a place where I will quickly replace all the chips and answer all the ARE YOU SUREs. As soon as you feel My depression call, get alone with Me, wait on Me and cry out to Me, and you will know that I am God. I will assure you that, I have never left you for one moment. You will know that I am well able to handle every negative blow that was struck. I will put gas in the tank, there will be groceries, there will be a place to stay.

A few minutes with Me will unknowingly turn to hours because of the peace, and joy you feel in My presence. You will not want to leave. You must always remember My escape route. The enemy stands at your depression door of escape, and offers booze, drugs, parties, sex, shopping, and even good things like sports, Christian fellowship, or even family time, anything to keep you away from My presence.

He knows a few minutes in My presence will destroy a whole days work of chipping away at your faith. The feelings of depression are your escape and the door to your prayer closet, run past all the enemies offers, directly into the closet where your faith will be completely renewed. As the day approaches this will happen several times a day. 

Luke 17:6 (AMP)
And the Lord answered, If you had faith (trust and confidence in God) even so small like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, Be pulled up by the roots, and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you.

Matthew 13:31-32 (AMP)
Another story by way of comparison He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field. [32] Of all the seeds it is the smallest, but when it has grown it is the largest of the garden herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and find shelter in its branches.

Hebrews 11:6 (AMP)
But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must necessarily believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him out.

Ephesians 6:16 (KJV)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Luke 18:7-8 (AMP)
And will not our just God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones), who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf? [8] I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find persistence in faith on the earth?

Psalm 42:7-8 (KJV)
Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. [8] Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

Psalm 42:5-6 (AMP)
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God. [6] O my God, my life is cast down upon me and I find the burden more than I can bear; therefore will I earnestly remember You from the land of the Jordan River and the summits of Mount Hermon, from the little mountain Mizar.

Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

Matthew 6:25-34 (KJV)
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? [26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? [27] Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? [28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: [29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [30] Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? [31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment